WC "THE STREETS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
I liked how the rush into the collesium and shit. Original ass video and tisht ass song. Should be a good album. Anyone here snoop speakin on everybody crip walkin and shit. Then they show that little kid in the c-walk contest. wonder if he was takin a shot at lil bow wow. Only seen the video once, so not too sure.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I Like what snoop says on that track,

"Just cuz we talking, what you doin' C-Walkin? It's not just a dance it's a way of livin, now if ya C-Walkin ya bets to be C-Crippin, That goes for kids too and RnB Signers, Quit C-Walkin you ain't a Bangbanga"

It's true shit kinda got outta hand with every artist having some fools C-Walkin in their videos. Did yall catch the slight diss to Xzibit in there?

Apr 26, 2002
B-pLeAsE said:
I Like what snoop says on that track,

"Just cuz we talking, what you doin' C-Walkin? It's not just a dance it's a way of livin, now if ya C-Walkin ya bets to be C-Crippin, That goes for kids too and RnB Signers, Quit C-Walkin you ain't a Bangbanga"

It's true shit kinda got outta hand with every artist having some fools C-Walkin in their videos. Did yall catch the slight diss to Xzibit in there?
i jus don't undershtand how he gonna say sum ish like that, and all that time he wasn't checcin xzibit when he used to get his walk on. damn. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I MET DUB-C AT A CLUB IN THE CITY OF INDUSTRY OUT HERE IN L.A. CALLED "PEPPERS" WHEN HE WAS PROMOTING THE SHADIEST ONE...HE WAS PASSING OUT FREE CD'S OF HIS SINGLE THE CHEDDAR...HE IS A COOL MOTHERFUCKER,HE WAS THERE HANGING OUT ,POUNDING BEERS WITH PEEPS,SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS...THE SHADIEST ONE WAS A HOOD CLASSIC ,I DONT KNOW WHY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR THIS ONE..