watta do in the north west

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
I live right next to a liquor store...and have you ever heard of a little chain resturaunt called DENNYS...

You must haver staid in a hotel and only walked in a 3 block radias of it....im not gonna lie...Seattle is kinda lame compared to other citties...but seems like you didnt try very hard buddy....now kick rocks and NEVER come back to MY city...

Sep 13, 2004
come to the 509, its prolly more your style, seattle is too big, too many neighborhoods, from the way it sounds you was in the area i was in, i was over by a chineese resteraunt called nikkos, and across from that was an over priced taco place, and across the busy street was a wendys, that neighborhood was horribly, nothin there, and some white guy with a blue rag tryd confronting us cause my buddy had a white rag on, but the fool walked away, did nothing,i aint knockin seatle, shits big i was prolly just in a lame neighborhood like you, but i been to pasco, its kinda like an all mexican version of kali, like sd or madesto, tacomas pretty tight too, i live in spokane, its kinda crazy at times, the cops here aint shit so all kinds of shit pops off that you wont hear about, i love the vibe here, lower eastside or the lower westside is the types of neighborhoods youd like, anyways, dont knock a city cause you only been there once, and dont knock the whole northwest cause you only been to a couple towns

May 5, 2002
kuwest said:
yall play E 40 and scratch him off quick and played Mac Dre once yall play alot of east cost , and Alot of joe budden who the fuck like joe budden, yall gotta tell wat goin on i was expectin more outta yall for being west coast
BELIEVE ME HOMIE. DONT LET WHAT THE SQUARES PLAY IN THE CLUB CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT.

NOW I HOPE YALL DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY. BUT I FEEL WHAT DUDE IS TALKIN ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO THAT SOFT EASTCOAST GARBAGE. PEOPLE UP HERE NUT RIDE THE EASTCOAST. THOSE CATS OVER THERE IN THE EAST AINT PLAYING NONE OF OUR SHIT THAT WE MAKE HERE ON THE WEST. BUT TO EACH HIS OWN IF PEOPLE LIKE THAT WEAK SHIT LET THEM DO WHAT THEY DO. I CAN GUARANTEE YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ME EVER PLAY ANY OF THAT WEAK SOFT ASS EAST COAST SHIT IN MY RIDE UNLESS IT CAME OUT BEFORE 1991 AND ITS A CLASSIC. REAL TALK.

I CANT WAIT TILL 151'S ALBUM COME OUT. 151'S ABOUT TO LITERALLY SHIT ALL OVER BUDDEN ON THE MIC. THAT WILL BE JUST ANOTHER STEPPING STONE IN THE RAP GAME FOR 151. YALL SHOULD SUPPORT 151. HE'S GONNA TAKE SEATTLE TO THE NEXT LEVEL. WESTCOAST

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
151 got beef with Joe?
I feel what your saying about the east...I was raised in ny and I go up there all the time and they don't bump west coast shit what so ever. And if you try to put them up on game they will hate even before you play some shit to them.

May 5, 2002
speedy gonzalez said:
yeah were about to get down on some shit for his album...me you need to link and do some crazy shit and scare people lol
LOL FO SHO PIMPIN. YOU SHOULD COME TO THE WWW.REDHEADSTEVE.COM FORUM AND POST. FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT WHATEVER YOU LIKE ON MY BOARD SPEEDY. A MATTER OF FACT EVERYBODY SHOULD COME OVER TO THE WWW.REDHEADSTEVE.COM FORUMS AND POST.

May 5, 2002
RED HEAD STEVE said:
I CAN GUARANTEE YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ME EVER PLAY ANY OF THAT WEAK SOFT ASS EAST COAST SHIT IN MY RIDE UNLESS IT CAME OUT BEFORE 1991 AND ITS A CLASSIC. REAL TALK.
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. I CANT FORGET ABOUT THE SYLLABLE KING HIMSELF "KOOL G RAP" HE GETS BUMPED IN THE RIDE ALOT. REAL TALK.

Sep 13, 2004
no no no, east aint weak, the east shit that is on mtv is weak, but nas's old shit was way tight, classic, the first few mob deep cds go hard, jedi mind tricks stay rippin tracks, rakim is tight, im feelin most of skillz's tracks, hell eat anyone up in a battle, immortal teqnique got skill, those gangstarr fools rippin tracks to pieces, shit man, there are so many i can go for days, dont judge the whole fuccin region for this lame ass's that are fuccin up, we al up on this guy for doin it to us, dont do it to the east, shit

May 5, 2002
I FEEL WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKIN ABOUT. THATS WHY I SAID THE SOFT EASTCOAST SHIT. THERES CATS THAT ARE UNDERGROUND IN THE EAST THAT GO HARD IN THE PAINT. I JUST REALLY DONT CARE FOR THE EASTCOAST STYLE TO MUCH AND NOW EVERYBODY DOES IT. FOR ME ITS KIND OF PUTTING A DENT IN RAP MUSIC AS FAR AS MY LISTENING PLEASURE. BUT TO EACH HIS OWN ITS ALL GOOD.