watta do in the north west

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
i went to yall town and it was weak compare to the Bay, from yall rap scean to everything yall club was bootsee, contour Dj keep fuckin up losin beat, fuck up wit the needle happen so many time when i was there, i never fuck up like that in my club, larry's was coo, but over all seattle to portland was "BOOTSEE" yall play E 40 and scratch hoim off quick and played Mac Dre once yall play alot of east cost , and Alot of joe budden who the fuck like joe budden, yall gotta tell wat goin on i was expectin more outta yall for being west coast

Aug 9, 2005
Larrys is small nigga shoulda went to Atlantis 3 levels of bitches thats where it goes down saterdays. Mr Luckys fridays rock salt is ok on saterdays!

May 4, 2002
lol its funny when people come to Seattle and expect it to be like there city........Seattle is its own city.........We do our own things......we like what we like......Cali people like what they like.......Atlanta people like what they like......lol dont come to Seattle expecting it to be Cali. Or Atlanta, Or New York.......

This is Seattle baby....and there aint no other place in this world like it.............

Dec 11, 2002
Dak iller said:
lol its funny when people come to Seattle and expect it to be like there city........Seattle is its own city.........We do our own things......we like what we like......Cali people like what they like.......Atlanta people like what they like......lol dont come to Seattle expecting it to be Cali. Or Atlanta, Or New York.......

This is Seattle baby....and there aint no other place in this world like it.............

Tell it Dak.... I love Seattle.. the vibe, the view, the water, the people... theres no place like it on earth.. and I've travelled to the East Coast and back....

Apr 25, 2002
ya i been up to some of my folks who moved up there for school. gotta say i loved the vibe up thataways...i really liked the clouds and the rain reminded me of ireland haha

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Dirty Clint said:
Maybe he should come back to Portland and hang out downtown to get shot by the police?

^^^^ No joke!
My connections in Portland were tellin me that the police laced somebody up right in front the US BANK Tower building(downtown) the other week right in front of everyvody during buinsess hours.....PPD really don't play....just had to throw that in.....

Feb 13, 2005
CODE said:
My connections in Portland were tellin me that the police laced somebody up right in front the US BANK Tower building(downtown) the other week right in front of everyvody during buinsess hours.....PPD really don't play....just had to throw that in.....
damn like that in portland what the hay? :chinese:

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
yea i have stayed on the east coast the west and now in florida and aint nothing like the six just like there aint nothin like the bay so i mean if ur not feeling the scene out this way then dont come out here. Shits simple as that.

Aug 11, 2005
ha ha ha ha ha yall in seattle dont even got a liquor store, i could even fine like at midnight place to get sum to eat, alot of people clear the street by 10pm, i give it to 4 home boi holdin down his on on like stewart and 5th hustlin try to sell his cd, i Dj back in tha bay, you dont fuck up that much went you do, your contract is torn up, yall need a lession peep this video out this is how it should be. by gettin shot by killer whale, you ait feel nothin untill you get the end of a stick by bay cop, i seen yall cop yall got sum old ass fool, im 6'4 260 black, mexand azn so let em try

http://www.pixparty.com/yayarea/photos/FFFDS39DGF.wmv

see how we take up a whole city block, dont come though the side show unless you know folk cuz if we dont know you or your crew get ready to get fuck up, and being polar bears is not a good thing either

Aug 11, 2005
cops are dick that it, but i not goin to let them, fuck me for no reason, i takin oak cops and sf cop shit, both case drop cuz they used excessive force,cuz they love fuck up people, i was look to a fight in that city, if i get shot i get shot i ait scare but be scare if you dont kill me, dont trip about me goin back there cuz they aint shit to go back to, i been to Hot-lanta and Texas and i love it there NY got there own hussle wit Phily, but no matter wat i rep where im from