watch out for this nigga in like 15 years....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2007
I ALREADY KNOW YOU PLAYIN. I POSTED THAT SHIT BEFORE I READ YOUR POST. BUT THESE OTHER DUDES SOUND LIKE SOME LAGUNA BEACH ASS MUHFUCKAS. DUDE LOL AT HIM CALLIN HIM A NIGGA O GOSH THATS CLASSIC. SHUT THAT SHIT UP.

Dec 11, 2005
I read the comments, his coach posted that he is actually 13 (12 in the video) and the video is showing them in pop warner national championships or something like that I think, they won it 2 yrs in a row

but the O line in that team deserves more credit

Feb 12, 2004
MuneyHongry650 said:
I read the comments, his coach posted that he is actually 13 (12 in the video) and the video is showing them in pop warner national championships or something like that I think, they won it 2 yrs in a row

but the O line in that team deserves more credit
The whole team deserves credit. Those kids are executing plays you won't see until high school level.

Dec 7, 2004
www.myspace.com
Yea they were running the Wing T offense...its pretty complex, but popular in High School football...those kids were definitly not 8 years old, these are 7 or 8th graders for sure, they dont run passing plays for 8 year olds lol...IMO dude aint that special, back when i played pop warner there were plenty of dudes with highlight reals that shit on those...if any of y'all played pop warner in Daygo, Valenica Park, skiline, balboa, all had kids that were ballin like this...