wat yall think bout Live 07 ????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
LOL @ realistic and professional

Yeah, because in reality, every 3 pointer shot goes right through the bottom of the net !

And every drive to the hole ends in a 360 under the leg dunk !

Get real. Live is garbage, and the only people that prefer Live, are the people who like NBA Jam style basketball, no strategy whatsoever.

2K7 shits on Live in every aspect of the game.

Jul 23, 2003
i got a ps2 & i rented live last night & so far it's not bad it looks & feels better than 06 i'm gonna rent 2k7 to check it out too then make up my mind about which one to get. if 2k7 is just like 2k6 that's gonna be wack cuz i found 2k6 wack. yeah the pregame shit & halftime show is all good & all but that shit ain't gettin me no fuckin points & every mu'fucka dunked the same. i'm a EA sports fool & it's hard to take me away from it i'm sure there are some homies on here that feel the same. whatever ya'll like just enjoy that shit & ball up your homies.

Sep 1, 2003
i think i played 2k5 or 2k6.....was nothin special

last 2k game that was dope was 2k2...with iverson on the cover

i use play that shit all the fuckin time

i dunno if visual concepts makes most of the game like they did on the old 2k series.....the first few were on point

only live 07 i played was on psp.....an the shits pretty clean