Wat Tech track would u like to see a Part 2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2008
We already know that tech did "Psycho Bitch 2" and there is going to be a "Midwest Choppers 2".. and i forgot to mention when he collabed with KMK for "Fuck The Industry 2"

I was just thinkin wat other songs would be sick for tech to remake.. I know he shouldnt do a bunch of sequels, but if you could choose one song, what would it be

I was thinkin maybe a "Stamina 2"

Oct 25, 2006
We already know that tech did "Psycho Bitch 2" and there is going to be a "Midwest Choppers 2"

I was just thinkin wat other songs would be sick for tech to remake.. I know he shouldnt do a bunch of sequels, but if you could choose one song, what would it be

I was thinkin maybe a "Stamina 2"
There were talks of a Stamina 2 for Everready I believe, if not then MLK.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
tech already stated previously what he thought about Stamina Pt. II and gave reason as to why he wasn't feelin' the concept of making a sequel...

to pertain to the thread topic, to say I would want a part II more than a high quality version would be lying for a few but just to throw out there off top

The Virus
Hellbound
Earthquake
Big Bad Wolf
Here I Come
Breathe
Trapped In A Psycho's Body

Dec 24, 2008
Im not sayin a Slacker 2 would be good.. But I wanna hear another song by Tech with that type of sound.. shit is classic

Oct 16, 2006
He attempted to do a Stamina 2 for Everready but he couldnt put together anything he felt was really worthy enough to make the cut. He did try but he felt it didnt match the level of the first one so it was scrapped....

ECF'NW.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
man if trapped in a psychos body part 2 came out, i dont think i could listen to it.

you cant fuck with a master piece
that reason alone had me refraining to put that down, which should explain why it's last on my list...

with that said, Breathe would probably be my first preference

Dec 24, 2008
I was thinkin about a Caribou Lou 2 but I dont think it could be pulled off.. Im not underrestimating, but thats a track u really dont wanna fuck with along with most Tech tracks, so u gotta be very picky.

Maybe a "My World 2" with Lynch and a new guest feature.. Dalima is sick but I wanna see a big name on it.