WASUP THIS LIL B YALL I WANNA PAY HOMAGE TO KILLA TAY CBO AND A LOT OF OTHER WESTCOAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
fuck lil b ya heard me..

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX!!!!!!

Maybe you haven't heard?
Lil B don't shine shoes no more!
Really though have you seen his shoes?

I feel like your trying to make a statement with your shoes lil B. Philosophical shit. Journey through life been hell and back? I think a Tay and Lil B project would be nice. It's different and unexpected, and sometimes the best shit comes from that. Also your fanbases are of different ages mostly, and this shit could bridge that gap and tap into a whole new audience for the both of you. Raise the stakes and have Dj Fresh do the beats. He works better with artists outside his comfort zone (Bay Area), look at the mozzy album he did or the mitchy one. Some of his best work.

Sep 12, 2014
Maybe you haven't heard?
Lil B don't shine shoes no more!
Really though have you seen his shoes?

I feel like your trying to make a statement with your shoes lil B. Philosophical shit. Journey through life been hell and back? I think a Tay and Lil B project would be nice. It's different and unexpected, and sometimes the best shit comes from that. Also your fanbases are of different ages mostly, and this shit could bridge that gap and tap into a whole new audience for the both of you. Raise the stakes and have Dj Fresh do the beats. He works better with artists outside his comfort zone (Bay Area), look at the mozzy album he did or the mitchy one. Some of his best work.

ayy mozzy hard no lie i got on him thru philthy rich
and i want to put out there salute to philthy rich for pushing the music line and putting his nigggas on thats 100 oakland hot right now i fucks with fresh to that shady nate album a classic, mozzy hard tho - Lil B

Feb 8, 2006
The song called cold crush or something like that.its a older song but probably my favorite song of both hd and lil b. Anytime I play that in the car any of my folks in the car get fired up and ask who that is and they all trip when I say lil b.lil b got so many ways he can go it will be interesting to see the journey.this might not be the a popular view on here but I'm glad and support his fight for gay people to be considered equal.he could not give a fuck and just go commercial and get paid but he chose a unpopular stance that he believe in andis fighting for it.thats the same reason I support Bo and killa Tay so much.when the majority of rappers started rapping bout partying and thizzing they didn't jump on the band wagon.there was a c-Bo verse that Said something bout he raising black gorillas and black panthers, fuck these dope fiend youngsters I can't stand em.thats real spit that I believe in.my bad if I come off as I preaching.no disrespect intended

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WE'LL START OFF WITH ONE SONG AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I DONT SUPPORT GAYS OR WEARING PINK OR NONE OF THAT BUT IM WILLING 2 MAKE SOME MUSIC AND TOUCH ON SOME TOPICS FROM DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES. I GUESS ITS A PART OF MATURITY AND I ALSO HAVE HEARD VERSES FROM LIL B. THAT I THOUGHT WERE COOL. A FEW YEARS AGO I WAS NOT OPEN 2 WORKING WITH CERTAIN PPL BUT I DO HAVE TEENAGE KIDS AND THEIR GENERATION NEEDS SOME KINDA GUIDANCE (IN A MUSIC LANE) OTHER THAN WHAT THEY ARE LISTENING 2. I GOT SOME GOOD IDEAS CUZ PPL TALK ABOUT A LOT OF THESE THINGS BUT NO ONE HAS BROUGHT IT 2 LIGHT ON A MUSICAL PLATFORM LIKE IT SHOULD BE.....

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
The song called cold crush or something like that.its a older song but probably my favorite song of both hd and lil b. Anytime I play that in the car any of my folks in the car get fired up and ask who that is and they all trip when I say lil b
Pretty sure that's b-stroll...different lil b but yeah I like that song. That beat is from lil Kim's first album (back when biggie was helping her make good music)

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IT MIGHT BE TIGHT 2 MAKE SOME MUSIC FROM BOTH PERSPECTIVES LIKE ON A SKINNY JEANS VS. DICCIES AND BANDANNAS TYPE LEVEL...OR DO SOME BATTLERAP SHIT KINDA TALKIN SHIT 2 EACH OTHER BUT WAKING UP SOME MINDS ON WHY PPL ARE HOW THEY ARE AND DONT WANNA CHANGE THEIR WAYS 2 FIT IN WITH THE NORM. IDK,I GOT SOME IDEAS THAT I THINK WILL WORK....JUST LETTIN MF'S KNOW THAT IM NOT IN THIS 4 NO GIMMICC TYPE SHIT AND I WILL ALWAYS BE ANTI HOMO SO KEEP THAT GAY SHIT IN YOUR OWN PANTS CUZ IM DEFINITELY SET IN MY WAYS AND ONLY ACCEPT WHAT I FEEL IS REAL 2 ME.
#LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
CUZ I DAMN SURE AINT GONE BE PUSHIN NO PINK RAG MOVEMENTS OR NOTHIN LIKE THAT BUT I FEEL IF U GOT SOME SHIT 2 STILL GET OFF YOUR CHEST....GO AHEAD AND LET THE WORLD KNOW. MAYBE IT WILL OPEN UP DOORS 4 MORE PPL 2 EMBRACE THE FACT THAT ITS OK 2 BE DIFFERENT....HOMOSEXUALITY IS AN ABOMINATION 2 ME SO I HAVE MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT SOME OF THIS BUT MY SPIRIT TELLS ME THAT IT MAY ACTUALLY HELP SOME PPL MOVE FORWARD FROM ALL THE FUCCERY AND RESPECT THIS THING WE CALL LIFE

Nov 18, 2010
I remember when lil b first came out with allhis weird troll shit I went on to his profile onyoutube and watched his first vid He uploaded. It was sick cuz he was actually spittin, can't remember what it was tho.

I think it had the least amount of views tho lol

Sep 5, 2013
I don't think Lil B is actually gay. I think he named the album I'm Gay because he was using the term gay as in the definition of its use as happy. I think he did it though to get people talking about his project. Which actually worked. Lil B actually has a huge female following. Lil B talks about respecting women a lot, and I know he's got his like bitch mob task force thing or some shit. I think he has ulterior meanings behind a lot of shit he puts out there but it's some shit where he makes you read between the lines on everything. I think secretly Lil B is smart, and purposely dumbs shit down. I think it would help if he clarified a lot of shit but I think he likes to come off as ambiguous on purpose. He is kinda like the riddler from batman

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
IT MIGHT BE TIGHT 2 MAKE SOME MUSIC FROM BOTH PERSPECTIVES LIKE ON A SKINNY JEANS VS. DICCIES AND BANDANNAS TYPE LEVEL...OR DO SOME BATTLERAP SHIT KINDA TALKIN SHIT 2 EACH OTHER BUT WAKING UP SOME MINDS ON WHY PPL ARE HOW THEY ARE AND DONT WANNA CHANGE THEIR WAYS 2 FIT IN WITH THE NORM. IDK,I GOT SOME IDEAS THAT I THINK WILL WORK....JUST LETTIN MF'S KNOW THAT IM NOT IN THIS 4 NO GIMMICC TYPE SHIT AND I WILL ALWAYS BE ANTI HOMO SO KEEP THAT GAY SHIT IN YOUR OWN PANTS CUZ IM DEFINITELY SET IN MY WAYS AND ONLY ACCEPT WHAT I FEEL IS REAL 2 ME.

#LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Vans vs. Fubu the movement! I like it when artists step out of there comfort zones. Might be dope.