wassup with this nigga mess with this fuck mac dre shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2014
Nobody buys thizz CDs anymore shit became a gimmick after dre died..... Just a bunch of people trying to eat off dre's name especially thizz Latin. And all the bs thizz nations and CDs with all old songs thizz became a total gimmick except for little Bruce & Dubee. Nobody in the bay's fuckin with
A-wax period. Hopefully Mess can bounce back

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I forgot to add Quinn to the forgive list. Mess could've been where 40 or Short was at now, had he not spoiled some relationships and played with his nose so much. He has a deep catalog, and he was holdin the bay down for awhile when nobody else was at the time, including 40 and Short. Even through all the fuck shit, I think Mess could recover from all this. It starts with gettin some ackrite in his life, and then admitting he was outta pocket. Will he follow through or will he repeat the same mistakes? Has he learned anything in the time locked up? So far at least, I don't think so. I think he needs to know what fans and the people think. I think he cares about that. He needs a wake up. How about everyone post your thoughts and I'll copy and paste and send it to Mess and let him know
Mess could never been at the same legend status as Too Short or 40. People who think that are just as delusional as Messy Marv

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Young Dre told us years ago about Messy Marv being a sucker for running away and he wasn't the first to do that. After this story it was already a fact for me that Mess is a clown. Because he was honest about it and had no reason to lie. He was just as disappointed as every Messy Marv fan.

Last edited:
Sep 5, 2013
Boss Hogg needs to go read a book, not make an album. Tryin to say Mess ain't in jail, even though he's on the jail inmate list.

Boss Hogg said:

Anotha thang u aint in jail name one jail phone dat says this caller has hung up nigga i talk to all my cuddies locked up in no phone saydat

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Boss Hogg needs to go read a book, not make an album. Tryin to say Mess ain't in jail, even though he's on the jail inmate list.i

Boss Hogg said:

Anotha thang u aint in jail name one jail phone dat says this caller has hung up nigga i talk to all my cuddies locked up in no phone saydat
Lol I seen that, its not the jail phone that says that its the app that I am using to record the conversation.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
MESS NEEDS TO WORK ON HIMSELF AND THAT STARTS WITH BEING MARVIN INSTEAD OF BEING MESSY. U CAN MAKE FANS WITH CONTROVERSY BUT ITS VERY HARD TO GAIN RESPECT ONCE ITS LOST. I THINK THE COVER WITH DRE ON IT WAS TOO MUCH. DISRESPECTING DECEASED PPL AINT NEVER BEEN COOL AND IS TASTELESS IMO. IMMA STILL PRAY 4 THE BOY BOY CUZ I KNOW HIM....WELL KNEW HIM PERSONALLY AND NEVER EXPECTED ALL THIS FUCCERY OUT OF A PERSON LIKE HIM.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
MESS NEEDS TO WORK ON HIMSELF AND THAT STARTS WITH BEING MARVIN INSTEAD OF BEING MESSY. U CAN MAKE FANS WITH CONTROVERSY BUT ITS VERY HARD TO GAIN RESPECT ONCE ITS LOST. I THINK THE COVER WITH DRE ON IT WAS TOO MUCH. DISRESPECTING DECEASED PPL AINT NEVER BEEN COOL AND IS TASTELESS IMO. IMMA STILL PRAY 4 THE BOY BOY CUZ I KNOW HIM....WELL KNEW HIM PERSONALLY AND NEVER EXPECTED ALL THIS FUCCERY OUT OF A PERSON LIKE HIM.
Tay you can bring him back to life!!!!

Sep 5, 2013
Yea the disrespectin the dead is outta pocket.... Still don't get why more than anything? If you had a problem with Thizz the label or Thizz Latin whatever. He made several songs with Dre and didn't say he had a problem with till 10 years after he passed? He still hasn't said what his issue with Dre was.......came outta nowhere. Can you or C-Bo beat some sense into him?