WAS MAC MINISTER CAUGHT YET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
u guys act like this fools spreading information. it's no secret that the police are looking for the guy, he just asked if they found him yet. he didn't say he was guilty of shit...

Apr 25, 2002
^^ YADIDIDIMEAN..LIKE I SAID I WAS GONE WHEN THIS SHIT UNFOLDED MORE THAN LIKELY CUZ I CAME BACK ONLINE AFTER A COUPLE WEEKS OFF AND SAW THAT FAT TONE HAD PASSED THAN I SAW THIS THREAD..I WOULDNT HAVE INQUIRED IN TO THE SITUATION HAD I KNOWN IT WAS HUSH HUSH..BUT DUDE WHO STARTED THIS THREAD GAVE ME THE IMPRESSION DUDE WAS ALREADY "WANTED"..LIKE THEY HAD NAMED HIM AS THE MAIN SUSPECT PO PO WERE LOOKIN FOR..SO I WAS JUST CHECKIN

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mtown Criminal said:
^^ YADIDIDIMEAN..LIKE I SAID I WAS GONE WHEN THIS SHIT UNFOLDED MORE THAN LIKELY CUZ I CAME BACK ONLINE AFTER A COUPLE WEEKS OFF AND SAW THAT FAT TONE HAD PASSED THAN I SAW THIS THREAD..I WOULDNT HAVE INQUIRED IN TO THE SITUATION HAD I KNOWN IT WAS HUSH HUSH..BUT DUDE WHO STARTED THIS THREAD GAVE ME THE IMPRESSION DUDE WAS ALREADY "WANTED"..LIKE THEY HAD NAMED HIM AS THE MAIN SUSPECT PO PO WERE LOOKIN FOR..SO I WAS JUST CHECKIN

the po po been tryin to talk to him just cant find him .

Jun 2, 2002
@mtown

basically, mac minister is a "person of interest" in the fat tone shooting. on top of him dissapearing, they found his (or maybe the person he was supposedly with's) car burned & torched a block off magazine st. in the v

May 2, 2002
3xLaZY said:
u guys act like this fools spreading information. it's no secret that the police are looking for the guy, he just asked if they found him yet. he didn't say he was guilty of shit...
thats cuz everyone here is a hardcore gangsta that dont put up with "snitchin" or "rumors"... even though this is a BAY AREA FORUM, we're not allowed to talk about that. cuz everyone on BART is just too gangsta.