WAS I THE ONLY OFFENDED BY CHARLES BARKLEY GETTIN ON THE BAY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
realm510 said:
I like how they played the "Blow the Whistle" Instrumental on TNT showing the game highlights afterwords...
HAHAHAHA.....THANK YOU, YOU JUST WON ME $500. I BET ONE OF MY PATNAS THAT WITHIN 3 HOURS AFTER THE GAME, SOMEONE WOULD COME ON HERE AND TALK ABOUT THEM HEARING BLOW THE WHISTLE DURING THE POSTGAME REPORT.

Dec 4, 2006
www.thebaymusic.com
Kapricorn45 said:
He was hella out of pocket with his comments, talkin bout the bay juz a dumping ground for people who can't afford to live in LA and we the bay cities are dirty and shit like that.

ON another note one of these bay artists need to come out with a barkey diss to play at the game hahaha
That shit is hella stupid per capita the bay is alot more expensive place to live than LA, niccuh needs to brush up on his economics...

Aug 17, 2002
lol i liked him a couple nights ago "i cant go to the boxing fight in vegas cuz i gotta be here with you two losers"

no one takes what he says seriously he is just a funny guy. kinda like george bush jr

Nov 16, 2004
Doc Truth said:
WTF Is GUCE serious? This nigga is too old to be this stupid.

Bulletin posted by Guce on myspace

"NIGGA THIS THE BAY GOLDESTATE IS THE BEST TO WATCH IN THE PLAY OFFS RIGHT NOW PERIOD SINCE SACRAMENTO KINGS AND THE LA LAKERS YAW MEAN IF HE EVER COME OUT HERE WE RUSHIN THE DOOR WE GONE BEAT HIS ASS UP KENNY AND THE OTHER MUTHAFUCKA WHO BE DOIN THAT WEEK ASS T-MOBILE HALF TIME SHIT FUCK CHARLES BARKLEY........"
WOW just WOW. I got money dude is more serious than a fat bitch at the drive thru.

Mar 5, 2006
Barkley's a joke... thats all that needs to be said... Baron Davis is a boss along with all the other warriors... barkleys a has been at best warriors are hot right now and hopefully he fed the fire enough for them to take it all the way...

Mar 30, 2006
nastyfresh21 said:
HAHAHAHA.....THANK YOU, YOU JUST WON ME $500. I BET ONE OF MY PATNAS THAT WITHIN 3 HOURS AFTER THE GAME, SOMEONE WOULD COME ON HERE AND TALK ABOUT THEM HEARING BLOW THE WHISTLE DURING THE POSTGAME REPORT.
Hahha..give me my cut...lol..

Jan 12, 2007
suns 2007 nba champs!

thizzface420 said:
WHAT A BITCH.. I HEARD SOMETHIN ABOUT THAT NIGGA AND DA WARRIORZ BUT I WASNT REALLY LISTENIN CUZ HES PLAYED OUT AND NO ONE GIVES A DAMN WHAT HE SAYZ
Obviously they do give a damn and so do you...lol @ yall gettin mad about what he said....barkley's a foo...........GO SUNS!

Aug 11, 2004
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
It cost more to live in Frisco than it does to live in LA...I think Charles is semi-retarded.

haha really though... it was funny as hell... i was sitting in vegas watching the last warriors vs dallas game and before hes like damn now im gonna miss the fight in vegas because were gonna have a game 7 and ima be stuck here and then we fucked up dallas and i was thinking take that barkley bitch!!!!

Aug 11, 2004
The Visualizer said:
I remember Charles Barkley waaaaaaaay back was asked if he was a Republican or Democrat and he didn't know. So he asked him grandma what's the difference and she said Democrats are poor and Republicans are rich.

So the next day Barkley says on the news I'm a Republican because I have money. It was argued back and forth on sports stations for a minute.

hahha no fucking way hahaha thats hilarious

Mar 12, 2006
AZ THIZZIN said:
Obviously they do give a damn and so do you...lol @ yall gettin mad about what he said....barkley's a foo...........GO SUNS!
IVE NEVER LIKED THAT NIGGA HE NOTHING TO ME BLOOD JUZ SPEAKIN MY PIECE ON IT.. ITS DISRESPECTFUL THAT HE GO ON TELEVISON AND SAY SOME DUMB ASS SHIT BUT ITLL BE EVEN BETTER WHEN THE WARRIORS SHIT ON HIM.. I AINT EVEN JOCK THE WARRIORS THE KINGS ARE MY TEAM BUT HES STILL A BITCH.. THANK YOU COME AGAIN