WAS I THE ONLY OFFENDED BY CHARLES BARKLEY GETTIN ON THE BAY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 16, 2006
He was hella out of pocket with his comments, talkin bout the bay juz a dumping ground for people who can't afford to live in LA and we the bay cities are dirty and shit like that.

ON another note one of these bay artists need to come out with a barkey diss to play at the game hahaha

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

...theres a thread in the sports forum...

nuthing really needs to be done, Charles is an established Idiot and says dumb shit all the time...its jus Charles being Charles

Apr 23, 2007
ME TOO... WHEN HE SAID WE CANT AFFORD TO LIVE IN LA THAT WHY WE LIVE OUT HERE!! THAT SHIT HAD ME HEATED!!

BUT THEN I REMEMBERED HAS ALWAYS SAYS SOME DUMB SHIT...

HE PUT HIS FOOT IN HIS MOUTH SAYING DALLAS WAS GOING TO TAKE IT...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
U guys do know thats Barkley's shtick, right? He finds someone or something to make fun of, and runs it into the ground? he's TNT's (or whatever channel)'s "funnyman". He's wacky! Who knows WHAT he'll say! Dont take it personally, in fact I found it kinda cool that he talked about us so much. It was obvious he was gettin butthurt cuz his lil baby Mav's were gettin their asses handed to them.

May 10, 2002
Kapricorn45 said:
He was hella out of pocket with his comments, talkin bout the bay juz a dumping ground for people who can't afford to live in LA and we the bay cities are dirty and shit like that.

ON another note one of these bay artists need to come out with a barkey diss to play at the game hahaha

Apr 26, 2006
when they told him krispy kreme is headquartered in frisco that shit was funny though.

man i hope they pull it off on thursday...

Sep 23, 2003
mane, that shit was funny. barkley knows whats up with the bay. he know we don't play that shit. He just clowning. had me rolling talkin all that shit haha. He gave it up though, he had to talk some shit after he saw we were clowning him at the arena. just comedy to me ...jmo

Oct 30, 2006
i was at game 4 on sunday.. that crowd was on another level.. better than any giants, niner, or non playoff warrior game i've been to

we takin' it tomorrow at oracle.. please believe it.. ain't no damn way we losin' in oakland