Warriors vs Denver

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
Ambition209 said:
what happend the last game before the all star break??? warriors smashed on them bulls hard too...

HAAHHAHA ARE U RETARDED? SMASHED? U GUYS GOT A WEAK ASS CALL TO GIVE YALL FREETHROWS. WE WERE PLAYIN IN OAKLAND. U BEAT US BY 2 POINTS. THATS REALLY AN ASS WHOOPING. 2 POINTS. THATS 1 DAMN SHOT. SHIT WENT DOWN TO A FINAL SHOT. EVEN AFTER THE GAME AND REPLAYS, IT SHOWED THE REF MADE A BAD CALL.

Feb 15, 2003
707REPRESENTA said:
HAAHHAHA ARE U RETARDED? SMASHED? U GUYS GOT A WEAK ASS CALL TO GIVE YALL FREETHROWS. WE WERE PLAYIN IN OAKLAND. U BEAT US BY 2 POINTS. THATS REALLY AN ASS WHOOPING. 2 POINTS. THATS 1 DAMN SHOT. SHIT WENT DOWN TO A FINAL SHOT. EVEN AFTER THE GAME AND REPLAYS, IT SHOWED THE REF MADE A BAD CALL.

oh thats right ... i forgot.. but in the beggining we were smashin but then yall came back... anyway I was actually too busy out in your town (Vallejo) gettin drunk and gettin head bustin on a bitches face that night to remember the whole ending of the game.... real talk... but for real when that game started I popped a bottle of paul mason and by the time game was over the bottle was done wit just me and one person hittin it... I do remember gordon air ballin the game winner now though that's right.........

Feb 5, 2006
Ambition209 said:
oh thats right ... i forgot.. but in the beggining we were smashin but then yall came back... anyway I was actually too busy out in your town (Vallejo) gettin drunk and gettin head bustin on a bitches face that night to remember the whole ending of the game.... real talk... but for real when that game started I popped a bottle of paul mason and by the time game was over the bottle was done wit just me and one person hittin it... I do remember gordon air ballin the game winner now though that's right.........

YEH, HIS NAME IS AIR GORDON NOW. LOL BUT HE'S THE HEART OF OUR TEAM. DUDE IS RAW