Warriors vs Denver

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
Anybody watch the game last night it was pretty cool to see the whole team together for the first time. I hope they continue to play like that but i doubt it. At one time they were up by 20.

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
The warriors beat detroit on the road two days ago i hope they keep that winning streak going.

Jan 4, 2003
yup seen it.. good to have the team healthy again... They beat the pistons and now the nuggets.. lets stay healthy and keep it goin

Apr 25, 2002
Yup I was there..
The ball movement and defensive effort were much better than Ive seen all year. I think the team can make a decent run for the playoffs if they stay healthy but they are gonna need some help from other teams to start losing aswell.

Dec 4, 2005
a play off run is still possible. 2 games out of 8th and 3 out of 7th. if they do make the playoffs i think they can make a decent run cause they would be going agaisnt phoenix or dallas in the 1st round and theyre capable of beating dallas and they could run with phoenix IF theyre healthy and make the playoffs

Nov 16, 2004
thascary1 said:
Remember that was without Melo, and the Nuggets are awful on the road.
And without JR Smith, a guy that has been putting up consistent numbers against the dubs. Something like 20plus per game.

Dec 4, 2005
HYPHYHYPHERS said:
I HAVE A FEELING DENVER IS GONNA BE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS....WARRIORS MIGHT SNEAK IN THAT 8 SPOT AND FACE DALLAS...IT WOULD BE PERFECT CUZ THE WARRIORS WHEN EVERYONE IS HEALTHY GIVES DALLAS TROUBLE
yes. one of the FEW teams to give dallas trouble. i guess the student (avery johnson) still has a lot to learn from the teacher (don nelson). either that or he just wants to see his former team win for once.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
i don't care if Melo or Smith wasen't playing, A WINS A WIN !! and the W's need any win they can get !!! they been in the same situation the last few weeks, cuz everyone is losing, but so are the W's. All they need to do is handle their biz, and they can get in !!! or course it helps when the other teams lose as well !!!

Mar 4, 2007
HYPHYHYPHERS said:
I HAVE A FEELING DENVER IS GONNA BE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS....WARRIORS MIGHT SNEAK IN THAT 8 SPOT AND FACE DALLAS...IT WOULD BE PERFECT CUZ THE WARRIORS WHEN EVERYONE IS HEALTHY GIVES DALLAS TROUBLE
the thing that gets me is, the nuggets have talent but remain mediocre, i think i a lot of it has to do with Melo, dont get me wrong he is scoring points like nothing, but i think he needs to grow up and mature and become a team leader.

Jan 4, 2003
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHA WEAK ASS WARRIORS. MY BULLS SMASHED YALL BY 30
has the bulls smashed em when they had the whole team playin together healthy?? lets see if warriors can handle the clippers now as a full team

Dec 4, 2005
so every team that the warriors wanted to lose lost. the twolves, nuggets, hornets and kings lost and if they win tonight they would be up there because of the tie breakers they own over the kings and hornets

Feb 15, 2003
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHA WEAK ASS WARRIORS. MY BULLS SMASHED YALL BY 30

what happend the last game before the all star break??? warriors smashed on them bulls hard too... You know the warriors is a weak ass road team.. or they were at least... we'll see if they can keep it rollin with baron back and the whole fresh lineup.... as far as denver vs. kings.. shit either way I'm happy.. one of my boys is a kings fan and we been talkin shit all season back n forth so i wouldn't mind passin them but if denver drops we right there too... either way we gettin closer to one and further from the other.......... Warriors BETTER handle the Blazers tonight tho real talk.. and then somehow knock of the Mav's and we doin the damn thing