WARRIORS VS BULLS WHO THINKS I'M RIGHT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
YEEE!!! MY BULLS IS MAKIN IT IF WE PASS THE PISTONS. WE BEAT THEM MORE THEN THEY BEAT US IN THE REGULAR SEASON AND DETROIT OLD SO THEY CAN'T KEEP UP WITH OUR YOUNG TEAM. WARRIORS IS GONNA BEAT DALLAS AND IS GONNA BE A CHALENGE PLAYIN HOUSTON OR UTAH BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT BEATIN THE SUNS IN THE WESTERN FINALS

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
da HYPHY pinoy said:
if the warriors can pull off a win tommorrow i can see them getting past the 2nd round but i dont think they are good enough to beat suns/spurs if they go to west finals
I agree... I think they got a chance at beating Dallas tomorrow, but they cant handle the Suns or Spurs... I would love to see it... but I'm gonna say San Antonio and Chicago as well

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
I GOT BREAD ON IT.....SHYT BEATING THE MAVS IS A BIG FUCKING THING...A GRAT WAY TO END THE SEASON FOR THE WARRIOIRS A GIANT STEP FORWARD...BUT YOU GOTTA BE REALISTIC SPURS OR PHEONIX AFTER A TOUGH SERIES WITH THE MAVS NOT GUNNA HAPPEN.....DON NELSON IS RAW MEAT THOUGH HIM AND BARON DAVIS GO TO WORK......

Nov 4, 2005
i'm a spurs fan and dont really care for th warriors, but bein from bay area i want them to win.. honestly i think they blew their chance last night when they blew a 9 point lead with 3 min left.

then agian they are unstopable at home

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
daprescription said:
everybody is a warriors fan now :mad: :mad: :mad:
You're not lyin about that! I'm tellin ya man.. there's so much bandwagon fans out in the bay.. For the longest time it was all about Sacramento Kings and Lakers.. even in this forum.. I bet if I search some old Warriors postings in the past year or so, I'd find some of those bandwagon fans on here cheering on the Warriors! Real talk tho..

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
just cause people haven't had the reason to bring it up in a rap message board before doesn't make em some bandwagon groupies! A lot of people have been waiting a long time just to see the warriors just make the playoffs. Whats the problem with supporting a team?