Warriors traded crawford to the hawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
More respected and more known? thats your opinion.....

Best team? They didnt even make the playoffs last year. The cavs and magic are far better teams then the suns, just to name two....

You do realize that they are about to dump shaq, nash and amare, right?.....
yea we fell short from the playoffs last season it was the first time since like 2001 dawg.. injury's hit us at the wrong time.. its a bitch

and dont believe the hype about nash and amare.. i hope we dump shaq tho.. we could use the money for FA

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
DO I HAVE ANOTHER STALKER?? LOL

GO SUNS
Your the one stalkin a thread full of warrior fans, with an off brand ass opinion....WTF are u talkin about dude, Of course your going to get some shit.... Your attention whore.....Talkin about people stalkin u.....Your an official bitch......

Apr 23, 2009
Your the one stalkin a thread full of warrior fans, with an off brand ass opinion....WTF are u talkin about dude, Of course your going to get some shit.... Your attention whore.....Talkin about people stalkin u.....Your an official bitch......

wow! why so mad?? lol

GO SUNS!!!!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
do u know where u jackson came up at?? suns:) we dumped his troubled ass tho lol
Coming up means drafting a player and releasing him before he even plays a single game for the team? Did you just become a Suns fan or something?

If you want to talk about letting star players go, talk about joe johnson.....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
get the fuck out of of here... go start a Suns thread and post in there by yourself

your team is on the decline... Warriors weren't shit last year, but at least we got a grip of young talent for the future

Apr 23, 2009
Coming up means drafting a player and releasing him before he plays a game for him? Did you just become a Suns fan or something?

If you want to talk about letting star players go, talk about joe johnson.....
BEEN A SUNS FANS SINCE I CAME OUT THE WOMB DAWG

AND ACTUALLY GETTIN BORIS DIAW WASNT A BAD AFTER ALL.. NASH MADE HIM INTO A DECENT PLAYER:)

Apr 23, 2009
get the fuck out of of here... go start a Suns thread and post in there by yourself

your team is on the decline... Warriors weren't shit last year, but at least we got a grip of young talent for the future
THATS WHAT WARRIORS FANS SAY EVERY YEAR HAHAHAAA

I HAVE ALL THESE FOO'S MEAN MUGGIN THEY COMP SCREENS LOL I SHOULD QUIT NOW HAHAA

GO SUNS MUTHAFUCKAZ:)