Warriors' Jackson dragging teammates down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Stephen Jackson has been saying plenty of stuff about the Golden State Warrirors front office in order to aid his quick removal from the team, either by trade or buyout. Now he's apparently trying to drag his teammates into the mess, according to the Contra Costa Times.

He is apparently upset with his teammates that they didn't "get his back" when he picked up five fouls and one technical in nine minutes. "Nobody reacted but me so the team didn't have a reaction," he said. "It was only me standing up for myself. I don't think anybody else stood up for me. But if the shoe was on the other foot, I would have stood up for somebody on my team."

Brilliant move by Jackson. You can be sure Jackson's teammates aren't comnng close to getting his back from here on out.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Well....Steven does ride for his teammates.......But its obvious that he dosent want to be here and is using any tactic he can to get traded.......Just get rid of him before i end up disliking him......He was a good player to watch and actually made a name for himself here in GS.......Steven has alot of freedom on the court here and i highly doupt he will have that in most other places.....So long captin jack......

Apr 25, 2002
Funny, I remember saying they should've traded him a year ago but all the basketball geniuses on the siccness told me how big of an idiot I was.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Jackson told Yahoo! Sports on Friday that even if the Warriors made a major trade for a big man to upgrade their roster, he would still want to be traded. “I’ve been scarred a lot these last couple of weeks,” Jackson said. “I’ve been handled in a lot of ways that I didn’t expect to be handled. You can forgive, but you can’t forget. All this stuff is still going to be in my mind. I would embrace it if it did happen, but I wouldn’t promise you that it would change my thoughts. I’ll definitely embrace it and make the best out of it. Yahoo! Sports

“At this point, I can’t see it, I can’t see it, I can’t see it, I can’t see it. At this point, I can’t see nothing that will change the way I feel right now.”

Jul 29, 2002
Stephen Jackson has been saying plenty of stuff about the Golden State Warrirors front office in order to aid his quick removal from the team, either by trade or buyout. Now he's apparently trying to drag his teammates into the mess, according to the Contra Costa Times.

He is apparently upset with his teammates that they didn't "get his back" when he picked up five fouls and one technical in nine minutes. "Nobody reacted but me so the team didn't have a reaction," he said. "It was only me standing up for myself. I don't think anybody else stood up for me. But if the shoe was on the other foot, I would have stood up for somebody on my team."

Brilliant move by Jackson. You can be sure Jackson's teammates aren't comnng close to getting his back from here on out.

didnt this faggot say that every player needs to be accountable for themselves in some other article, the one about him saying he didnt want to b team captain.........what a fucken fuck face this guy is.......bench his faggot ass n let him sit out the whole season....fuck a trade now