WARRIORS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
RAS 925 said:
let me just throw this ou there

REGULAR SEASON SERIES
Warriors lead 3-0
Nov. 6: Warriors 107 at Mavericks 104
Mar. 12: at Warriors 117, Mavericks 100
Apr. 17: at Warriors 111, Mavericks 82

mavs better get ready, the Warriors are ready to play!
COSIGN!!!!!!!!!!

~k.

Feb 15, 2003
JUST WAKING UP TODAY FEELIN GREAT MAN... LAST NIGHT I HAD A NIGHTMARE THE WARRIORS WERE DOWN 0-3 IN THE PLAYOFF AGAINST DALLAS..... HAVIN FUCKIN DREAMS ABOUT THIS SHIT JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH ITS BEEN PUMPIN THROUGH MY HEAD......... ON A SIDE NOTE THO IT WAS A GOOD DAY FOR THE BAY ALL AROUND... SHARKS WON A PLAYOFF GAME, WARRIORS CLINCH PLAYOFFS, AND GIANTS GET A WALK OFF HIT BY AURILIA IN THE 12TH........

Mar 8, 2007
Thank God... we finally did it... i dont think it would have ever happened if you did have the trade in the middle of the season!!!

THE CURSE IS OVER!!

LETS GO ON TO BET DALLAS.....AGAIN!!

Feb 21, 2006
D-Rose said:
LOL. That's the Asian guy that ran out of room on his sign for the "s" in playoffs. Or he's just mad fobby. LOL
hahah not only that, shouldnt he put "we believe IN playoffs"? hahah he's just a fob but who cares GO WARRIORS!!! WARRIORS TO TAKE IT IN GAME SEVEN WITH BARON MAKIN A GAME WINNING SHOT TO TAKE THE MAVS OUT!!!

Dec 19, 2005
im a warriors fan too and im happy for them, but that season series sweep and the 5 out of the last 6 really doesnt mean too much. the warriors have only played one meaningful game against them with their current lineup. the nov 6 game was before the trade, and obviously the last game dirk, stackhouse, and howard all sat. im not saying it's not going to be a good series, because i think it will be and i think the warriors can win, but putting all of that emphasis on the fact that they've won 5 out of the last 6 and swept the season series doesn't really mean too much.