WARNING!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Yeah, remember he said he wanted some CD's to review for his "Website" and then somebody asked him for the address to his website and he could never produce it, what an idiot. I wonder what name he's gonna start posting under now cause you know he aint coming back as "Skilled Assassin"

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Thats crazy.....

mo-x said:

i think you're talking about the wrong cat dawg... doesn't andrew goto shorecrest and is homies wit sixxness?
oh, sure....bring me into it.....lol.....yes, i go to school with him. yes his name is andrew aka skilledassassin. that's all i have to say...

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
YEAH SKILLED ASSASSIN WAS THE CAT

WHO BEAT US OUT OF A CD TALKIN ABOUT HE DOIN WRITE UPS FOR KENNEL MAGAZINE. HE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLE OF THE SHIT HE DOIN. CATS GIT KILLED FOR LESS. FUCK IT THOUGH HE WAS BORN IN 1983 SO HE DON'T KNOW THE RULES AND WE AINT GONE NEVER MEET SO NEED HUFFIN AND PUFFIN ABOUT IT. CATS JUST GOTTA DO THEY HOME WORK BEFORE SENDIN CD'S AND MAKIN TRANSACTIONS OVER THE WEB. TOO MANY SQUARES AND SUCKAS TRYNA COME UP CAUSE THEY TOO BROKE TO GO TO THE STORE AND BUY A CD. FUCK IT IF YOU NEED A HAND OUT I COULDA PUT A C-NOTE IN THERE FOR YOU TOO. HOE TYPE CATS.....I HIT THE CAT ABOUT IT AND HE DON'T RESPOND CAUSE HE KNOW A MUTHAFUCKA ON TO HIM....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Hilltop Hound said:

2 words. 2-way!

@ D-Sane:
D-Sane did you kick his ass already? He wants to clear it up with you. I don't even recall you threating him. He might just want you to bust his gay buns!
Naw.....I thought you would have handled him by now? Don't he live in your area? Skilled Assassin lives about 2 minutes from me.......maybe we should tie both of them up out in the woods, cover them with honey from head to toe and let the ants eat them alive???? lol

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Well as you know he is not giving out his exact addie and as far as I know he doesn't come out the house. Like I told him and all of yall, he was scared to meet in person before I found out he was faking to be Mac MOney and claiming to work for me. So now that he been talking shit and knows I REALLY wanna holla at him on some other shit, I know he aint gonna come out the bushes.
I've left my 2-way several times and it hasn't rung yet.
I'm really too BIG to be dealing with small punks, BUT (1) I had to exploit him for the BITCH he is and (2) I was hoping that once he started talking shit that his balls would grow big enough to try and meet me. (Since he's so Crip-crazy but not from a hood)
As you see, that didn't work. I'm not gonna stress that kid anymore. He's already slowed me up from doing plenty other things for my business.
I've talked to many crips and a few highschool cats that be at all the young functions. Noone knows this cat! Tacoma is super-SMALL! I'm even beginning to wonder if he's white or black?
I still don't know who I'm looking for. I haven't seen or have a clue what this cat looks like. Anyone who does, please tell me.

To the homie Mr.D.O.G

And to anyone else who is interested. As far as ANDREW...a.k.a. skilled assassin's real identity...I know it all. If anyone really wants to get ahold of him...I have his cell number real name...real address(been to his house) All the years makes and models of the vehicles. D.O.G get at me if you want it...same wit MR. D-SANE...He lives alot closer to you than you may think homie. He still hasnt given me the shit for the sig i did for him. I'm about to fucc him up...Anyway yaw know who has it...