WARNING!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Yo! I've come to find out that there are a lot of clones and muthafuccas with no life on this site. And I want to let all my real folks on here know that Mac Money is Mac Money. Mac Money is not Poolu 13 or any of these other cats!
If someone has gotten at you about Kennel Insight, and there name isn't Mr. D.O.G. or Hilltop Hound, they're lying. They are at least 5 people leaving emails and getting CDs from groups and labels by perping to be on my team!
If you sent one to them and wondering why your CD hasn't been reviewed........Well that's why. They just some young PUNKS trying to come up on a few free CDs.
TO THE CLONES:
If you like them groups so much, stop lying to them and support them. Buy their CDs ya BITCHES!
And this will be your first and last warning, just because you on the internet typing and noone can see your face doesn't mean you can't be found! So do you, and stop trying to do Bow Wow Records before Bow Wow does you (in)!
Real muthafuccing talk! Test me, if you think it's hot air you pussy having Hoes!!! Fuck you and your family with a AIDS infected dick!

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
REAL ASS TALK.....

MAC & A.K. SENT A CD TO ONE OF THEM PERPETRATORS THINKIN IT WAS GOOD BUSINESS. FUCK IT. I HOPE YOU LOVE THE CD BUT I SHOW NO LOVE TO SUQARES LIKE THAT. IT AINT COOL. THAT'S HOW SHIT GIT TWISTED. HAVE A CAT LIKE ME THINKIN GAMES BEIN PLAYED. YALL BETTA STICK TO YA DAY JOB AND LEAVE THIS NETWORKIN TO BOSSES.

C

C-ron

yea fuck them young internet marks & fuck poolu13 2 that nigga aint shit.busta ass,square ass,mark ass nigga.take a good look at this pic cuz yall niggaz cant T A C me.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
@ C_Ron

You're a bitch! How you gonna diss yourself busta! C-Ron, Poolu 13, or JJ. You still the same bitch, and you proved it by dissing yourself.
Aint no real nigga gonna sit there and diss hisself. So I guess I should expect you to do that, cuz you aint real!
You right too! I aint hard to find. I can even help you find me. Just hit me on my 2-way (8885333692) and we can meet muthafucca! Please believe, that's real talk. I own this City bitch!
"Don't talk about it, C- about it!!!"

WWW.BWR2000.COM
Heat from the Aquaman aka Mr. D.O.G.
Heat from the Prince of the NW aka Mac Money
Heat from the Senator aka Big Squeeze
Kennel Insight. Check out May's issue

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
NOPE!

Naw, if you sent him something, you've been had also. I just got another email about ANDREW HEIDE going around perping to work for magazine. He is just another one of these youngsters scamming for a free CD.
Soccer 5041, or Kaoz 206....same person. He may have changed his name after he got your package.
If it's not Mr. D.O.G., Hilltop Hound, or physically say Kennel Insight and have the link, then it's not us.
Question? How come nobody ever goes to the site and looks at the contact page to see if any of these cats are on there?
That is my best solution from being got. Especially if there address is not a PO Box and not in the city of Tacoma.
I hope this info helps you and all those who have been getting pestered by these young cats who have nothing else better to do.

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
YOUNGMOE said:
what about soccer5041?

is that cat with yall
cus he gets at me almost everyday to get in the Kettel magazine

holla
For real, Same here, It's got me like I'm scared to get on my AOL now, Everytime I log on he hits me up, always asking for a copy of my first album to review for Kennel Insight, I always say no anyway but it's good to finally know the truth now... jeez. Get a life...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: @ C_Ron

Hilltop Hound said:
You're a bitch! How you gonna diss yourself busta! C-Ron, Poolu 13, or JJ. You still the same bitch, and you proved it by dissing yourself.
Aint no real nigga gonna sit there and diss hisself. So I guess I should expect you to do that, cuz you aint real!
You right too! I aint hard to find. I can even help you find me. Just hit me on my 2-way (8885333692) and we can meet muthafucca! Please believe, that's real talk. I own this City bitch!
"Don't talk about it, C- about it!!!"
C-Ron.......you a little bitch.

That fuckin' gayboy just hustled me for an FTS & IK CD. What a piece of shit. I wonder who's address this is?????

JJ Harvey
6111 So. Thompson
Tacoma,WA 98408

I should have known it was some bullshit when he sent me the wrong address 3 fuckin' times.......then I sent the package, it came back, he gives me another address 1 digit off.......and it's in the mail as we speak. What a fuckin' punk.

Let's go get 'em DOG!

Apr 25, 2002
Thats crazy.....

i dont know that andrew kid in person...but he has gotten me some connections...i cant lie and say he didnt put kennel insight in the mix when he first got at me...or that he didnt ask me to send him a copy of my new shit(which i told him nope...i didnt know if he was bullshittin').....i don't know but this is some irritating shit.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Re: Thats crazy.....

MR.VILLAIN said:
i dont know that andrew kid in person...but he has gotten me some connections...i cant lie and say he didnt put kennel insight in the mix when he first got at me...or that he didnt ask me to send him a copy of my new shit(which i told him nope...i didnt know if he was bullshittin').....i don't know but this is some irritating shit.
i think you're talking about the wrong cat dawg... doesn't andrew goto shorecrest and is homies wit sixxness? he's the first one to come to mind too when reading this post and d's post in the SLR forum. shiat i'm confused... i'm always confused, damnit.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
Re: Re: Thats crazy.....

mo-x said:
i think you're talking about the wrong cat dawg... doesn't andrew goto shorecrest and is homies wit sixxness? he's the first one to come to mind too when reading this post and d's post in the SLR forum. shiat i'm confused... i'm always confused, damnit.
well rob me blind and kick me in the jimmy... if i would have read 4sDeuces&Trays post i would have answered my question. same cat... shiat. and i did an interview and er'thang and sent him unreleased songs and... and got hustle by a 17 year old. lmao, i gotta give him props for foolin' us all.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Their is no credit to give in attempting to ruins my magazine's credibility or scamming free CDs from people by saying you gonna review their shit.
And their is really no credit to give to someone who can't accept who they are and wants to be more.

C

C-ron

hilltop fagget i C the sarcasm wuz over your head LOL

D-sane dont even trip homie i got u all that aint even necessary.jus holla at me through the e-mail & i'll clear up everything.or i'll hit u up.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
Hilltop Hound said:
Their is no credit to give in attempting to ruins my magazine's credibility or scamming free CDs from people by saying you gonna review their shit.
And their is really no credit to give to someone who can't accept who they are and wants to be more.
well that's definately not what i meant... believe me i don't want anybody ruining the magazines credibility. i was thrilled when i thought i was going to be interviewed, so you know how much respect i got for ya'll... i'm just saying not too many muhfuckaz have tricked me and i straight got huslted because i saw stars... don't get it twisted, i'm behind you 100%, and that's real.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
C-ron said:
hilltop fagget i C the sarcasm wuz over your head LOL

D-sane dont even trip homie i got u all that aint even necessary.jus holla at me through the e-mail & i'll clear up everything.or i'll hit u up.
2 words. 2-way!

@ D-Sane:
D-Sane did you kick his ass already? He wants to clear it up with you. I don't even recall you threating him. He might just want you to bust his gay buns!

Hilltop Hound said:
Yeah that would be him. Skilled Assassin, Soccer 5041, or kaoz206, they are all Andrew "I just want your CD" Heidi-whatever
no doubt!! everytime i would get on AOL this mufuka talkin bout "whatsup." can u hold my hand and teach me how this game works. can i have some free cd's for "review." can we get an interview wit yall for the magazine. i been ignorin his shit for so long that i didnt even notice he's never online no more. he did give me his address though, i'll see if i can find that. im down to go stach up some stolen cd's wit yall. lol