WANNA BE BANNED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
im sayin Maszive.....

i remember when you and i would go to the BET or MTV boards...and let loose on them fuckers....
.....mayne all we did was promote tech...

......i get on the siccness now to talk on all the other boards...
....Southern, midwest, general hip-hop...
...this forum....been whack..
....but i still show up.....and chopitup...

i cant even believe you are threatenin to ban folks...
.....thats flat out homosexual.....

Aug 21, 2002
JLMACN said:
im sayin Maszive.....

i remember when you and i would go to the BET or MTV boards...and let loose on them fuckers....
.....mayne all we did was promote tech...

......i get on the siccness now to talk on all the other boards...
....Southern, midwest, general hip-hop...
...this forum....been whack..
....but i still show up.....and chopitup...

i cant even believe you are threatenin to ban folks...
.....thats flat out homosexual.....

Exactly JL, that was the shit... We all had something to look forward to, and now they want to invade someone else's website that hosts a forum for Strange, because we have to freestyle. It isnt our fault, it comes with the territory, and we get the shit thrown at us. In the end, all we wanted to do was help Strange, and that was from everyone on here, now we get a choice whether to be nice or be banned! What!!! We should be starting threads that tell what the hell we did on the road and what we did for Strange, now all it is, is who the fuck said what and how stupid people are...

May 12, 2004
Amen to all this shit! Even if I am on lurker status cuz I'm still tryin to promote my-damn-self, I'm bustin my ass promoting Tech, or at least bangin his shit while at work. But there's only so far word-of-mouth can go. Especially if said artist has performed in the area none but one time. (forgive me if I'm mis-informed) And man, like JK and Maszive said, there's gonna be fightin in any forum, because there's a rack of people with mad different personalities and mad different ideals. I mean, not to sound snide or anything, but if you're gonna ban someone, it needs to be people like CultLeader. If you're gonna ban us for just being us, then that's kind of a fucked up way of sayin 'thank you' to all 1% of us Strange fans, for all our work n' dedication. I mean, I may never see ANY of these guys outside of Slither's fine ass. And that's only cuz of the website. Hell, I may never see Tech in concert, or meet him in person unless he decide to perform in DC again. If it sounds like I'm just co-signing what people are sayin, then I guess I am.

I'll admit, some of the fights are out of hand, but after a show or a late night at work, watching Zero abuse Glenn is pretty fucking funny!

...No offense

Religion said:
I'll admit, some of the fights are out of hand, but after a show or a late night at work, watching Zero abuse Glenn is pretty fucking funny!

...No offense
lol, that is true... buying the albums, catching the shows is great but after that is said and done the info about shit just aint there, 90% of the time people make bullshit posts about random crap is cos most of the time at one stage or another people have come home and are drunk or stoned (or both :devious: ) , when ur fucked up the most petty bullshit can be entertaining.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Fruntsch said:
Hi,ssup??
I´m fine....as usual....

Always tryin´to hide, after I posted up sum bullshit when i was drunk,lol......for 2 or 3 mont´ahh...weeks....j/k

yup,....

Hope you and YOUR family is fine right now and so.....!?!

Thanks for callin´me up,(wo-)man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´m kinda back,yeah....But never really left,...always keepin´ an eye on y´all.....

!!!btw...HOW ARE YOU????!!!
I am doing great! You need to hit me up sometime email me or sumthing!!!

ZerO ... aight! I aint gonna arguewitcha!!! I learned a long time ago it wasn't worth it! I know you don't like Nick... you know I'm cool with him... we agree to disagree (which most people can't do on here, and I respect very much) Nick isn't who told me that... although Nick is (obviously) annoyed and agrees with it. As far as the questions go... I don't have time to look up the threads I'm talking about, but many times when someone asks a questions people reply with "look it up" or "how many times I gotta answer this" type of responses, which make people not want to ask questions... OR... they make fun **talk shit** on the person who asks them b/c of who they are etc... (example... MOST ALL MICH THREADS) there have been many times when I have wanted to ask questions and been hesitant b/c I didn't want to get these responses... mostly back when I first started and mostly in fear of YOU! HAHA...
Don't be mad at me, I'm just trying to make you see where I'm comming from... and you aren't the only person, like I said, I've done it too... :(

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
all im saying is don't start fights in a thread with some news in it or when someone asks a question...obviously this seems harder to some of you than me. Most of yall complaining about being "threatened to be banned" probablly will never come close to being banned.

I'm just trying to find a way to keep show and news posts on topic. If thats "homosexual" then i'm sorry.