VOTE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ay....despite all the different politcal beliefs i hope that everyone as young as me (23) is gonna vote......its a important responsibilitty......
i know a lot of people are frustrated...with a lot of shit that goes on....but you really cant bitch if you dont vote...thats how i feel..
......so do that shit!!!

peep the sig for more info VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :dead:

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

i can't vote, so i don't worry, the US will be less free everyday that goes by, so it don't matter to me.

Aug 21, 2002
I hear the phrase VOTE OR DIE!

I say... VOTE AND STILL DIE!

Hahahahahaha...

Really, it is important, but I see it like this. I dont like Kerry, but I really dont like Bush. I want to see Bush out of office, but I dont want to put Kerry in office. I want our troops back at home where they belong, but I dont want to see if Kerry will be man enough for the job.

I am stuck in the middle, and I know a lot of yall feel me on that issue...

Sep 16, 2002
MasZive said:
I hear the phrase VOTE OR DIE!

I say... VOTE AND STILL DIE!

Hahahahahaha...

Really, it is important, but I see it like this. I dont like Kerry, but I really dont like Bush. I want to see Bush out of office, but I dont want to put Kerry in office. I want our troops back at home where they belong, but I dont want to see if Kerry will be man enough for the job.

I am stuck in the middle, and I know a lot of yall feel me on that issue...
my thoughts exactly... anyone's better than Bush.

Feb 12, 2004
recently krs1 said:
"voting in a corrupt society adds more corruption"
so maybe don't vote... if you feel that voting for bush or for kerry will be useless so just don't vote..
or maybe vote for the "small" parties like maybe the green one..
just my opinion :)

Aug 16, 2003
I cant lie I just registered today and will probably vote on the nov 2nd...not sure who I'll vote for yet, but at least I know that I had a little something to do w/ regardless of the outcome...

just my opinion to...

Holla

Jun 6, 2004
Oh there is no dought I am going to vote i'm registered and everything. For the people that are not it's to late to register I the last day was a couple of weeks back.

Apr 27, 2004
Both canidates suck monkey dick this election-you just gotta pick the best outta the worst
I thought i wouldn't be able to vote cuz of my felony-good thing it was as a juvenile

Bush will get us killed by being to aggressive, Kerry will get us killed by being to passive

Jun 6, 2004
PimpsPlenty said:
I thought TODAY was the last day?

Gots to vote.......anyone but Bush.

I don't like Kerry but its not like whats his face is gonna get in (nader), so its Kerry
Yup Yup it ended a couple of weeks back. What I have to say about this whole election is make sure you vote for the canidate that has the best qualities all around. NOT JUST THE FIGHT ON TERRORISM use we have terrorism in our own country. And another thing is why are we helping other countries when we can't even help our selfs??:confused:

Nov 14, 2002
What I have to say about this whole election is make sure you vote for the canidate that has the best qualities all around. NOT JUST THE FIGHT ON TERRORISM use we have terrorism in our own country. And another thing is why are we helping other countries when we can't even help our selfs??
That was enlightening.

Now I'm enlightened to the fact that you should hit yourself in the head with a crowbar. You're talking about "best qualities all around" and then you judge a candidate by one thing. LoL. Fuckin' moron. And you actually think that we're in Iraq so they don't have to be terrorized, and nothing to do with our own safety?

Don't bother with a reply.

Jun 6, 2004
Zer0.MediA said:
That was enlightening.

Now I'm enlightened to the fact that you should hit yourself in the head with a crowbar. You're talking about "best qualities all around" and then you judge a candidate by one thing. LoL. Fuckin' moron. And you actually think that we're in Iraq so they don't have to be terrorized, and nothing to do with our own safety?

Don't bother with a reply.
I just love it when you reply zero no holdin' back huh? That's kowl man I respect ya' mind, I'm just going by what I have observed and things I noticed about George W. Bust I mean Bush. Vote for who ever you wan't man I just puttin' in my 2cents.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Zero... you always 'enlighten' me with your bluntness :)
I just hope everyone whose opinions are as vocal as yours actually gets out to the polls and votes! Otherwise you have no business bitching bout our lovely countries screw ups! Feel me?