vote:WHAT KINDA BLUNTS U USE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHAT BLUNTS U SMOKE?

• BACKWOODZ

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • SWISHAZ

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • BLUNT WRAPS(SNOOP GOT POSTAZ WIT EM)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • VEGAZ(YUK)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 25, 2002
IM LOVIN THEEZE BACKWOODZ BUT THEY COME UNDONE BY THA TIME ITS A DUBEE(NO PUN INTENDED)...STILL SMOKE SWISHAZ BUT PREFER BACKWOODZ.

Apr 25, 2002
sealedGates said:
SWISHER SLIMS are my fav
theyre long like a PERFECTO.....
and slightly fatter than a CIGARILLO
Yeah! But if I am low on some doj then you gotta go with the Vega to make it last. Phillies were coo back in the day

I'll smoke a joint before anythang though!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Normally it's the Swishies....but the chocolate wraps are good on occasion.

I also thought I would take this time to tell A-Wax.........muthafucka, you're filthy! My folks came through with a copy of your last shit....Savage Times, right? That shit is crackin' bro.....good shit.

"You don't wanna jack Wax, potna kill that shit, there's consequences, big beat downs, lots of stitches, I'm talkin' funk on site for the rest of yo life..."

That's my shit!

Apr 25, 2002
Bongs & Pipes for me

I got a pipe in my car (that is my travel size pipe) I got a pipe and a bong at home, I prefer bowl hits, but on occasions I smoke blunts so I look for the cognac wraps or the choclate wraps (the ones with snoop)

but in the end if it is weed and it's for me, after I inhale you wont see me or the weed

Apr 25, 2002
D-SANE,GOOD LOOKIN DOG!

IF IM NOT MISTAKIN ME AN MESSY MARV RIPT ONE OF YOUR BEATS 4 DECOY ALBUM RECENTLY....IF THATS YOU,YOU GOT KNOCK!IF NOT MY BAD....WAXAMILLION

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
i smoke:
1) SWISHERS (but only if they are turned inside out so they burn hella slow...otherwise, it's a waste of weed...swishers burn too fast)

2) VEGAS

3) CHOCOLATE PHILLIES

4) BERRY BLUNT RAPS/COGNAC WRAPS

Apr 25, 2002
damn ya all like backwoods there nasty as fuck. to me they make the blunt taste like a nasty ass newport. swishas and vegas are coo tho.

R

rightoakland

I mess with that Cristal Flavored Rap

That stuff is good. Specially with that East Oakland bomb

Apr 26, 2002
www.abovetharestrecords.com
swishers, wraps....and cognac blunts, like the homie exxxo...but the best way to hit weed, is charging hits between you and a female (or vise versa for the broads) ...I tried that shit for the first time recently and man that shit is tiiiiight....lol....