Vote For Tell me when to go

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
im gonna vote, even though i think its pointless. i would like to vote for them to play it on dirrect effect on mtv... do yall know how many people vote for trl shit???? it has a slim chance of hitting trl, but imma give it a try

Dec 19, 2005
Jack Tracks said:
voting for TRL dont matter... it aint even on the list yet... i'll vote if it makes the list
if only a few people vote for him why would they even put him on the list?? wouldnt it make more sense to just vote and have them see that there are more people that wanna see the video? maybe then it'll make the list.

Mar 21, 2005
Its not about making the list on TRL, but to show that 40 has more support than alot of more known artists out there at the moment. Maybe then they'll start givin' it some regular play on mtv2 or direct effect. VOTE OR DIE

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
shit, it could pick up...u know if it gets write in votes enough...that if they put it on the list and keep playing it on mtv2, it will gte more votes.

answer me this: even if its not on the list, why would MTV PUT THE VIDEO ON THE MAIN PAGE