VoTe FoR TeCHS NeW ViD!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 21, 2006
i personally thought no can do would make a great single but wasnt on the list:dead:

but from that list i would have to pick my wife my bitch my girl or welcome to the midwest as the next single.

cmon now, alot of u know damn well that riotmaker does not make a good choice for the single. its a great song but sadly many rap fans would be turned off by the beat and not even give it a chance(i know from experience):cry: .

i also thought its what u thinkin would be a good single but that wasnt on the list either:dead:

Nov 14, 2003
Robby2Slobby said:
Plus a song about Alcohol would never make MTV or Radio.. MTV has a crowd of mostly underage viewers and they aren't going to condone drinking hard liquor.
J-Kwon - Tipsy, need i say more?

i voted for Welcome to the Midwest.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
if caribou lou is the most downloaded song then it might be a good possibility, i just say no to that cuz there is alot of people who whine about the robot sounding chick, which if i am not mistaken is techs wife or ex wife, did he not say that in an interview but yeh i dont know, so i say welcome to the midwest becuz tech n krizz kill it, but with twista it might be a lil better

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
naharfenater said:
BUT TECH TRY AND GET EMINEM NOW, HE HAS NO EXCUSES, TRY TO GET HIM BY ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF D12 IF U ALREADY HAVNT, CUZ I KNOW THERE ALWAYS DOWN.

He said in an interview that before Everready came out, he couldn't get a hold of Em even WITH the d12 guys' help. He just disappeared for a lil bit. From what Tech said.

Jan 17, 2007
in10city_131x said:
you make itt seem like touring is a bad thing or a necessary evil
you don't know shit. touring does help you in many ways, it's true. but it's hard work and you gotta love performing to be out on the road like tech. tourin is where you show people you can actually do that shit live. THAT'S GOOD PR! you make it seem like once you've sold a good amount of records you only gotta do 3 shows a year! you are a fuckin joker. hahaha. when metallica made it big (real big) they had a tour that lasted 2.5 years. fuck what you think you know
dude
how many tours has he gone on this year? At least 1/week, and thats far to many man

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
u mean shows, and its not too many he does like 3 or 4 a week at some points during the tour, thats how he feeds his fam, thats how he gets his name out there, it is the best promotion anyone can do, gym class heros are on tour all the time they said when they have time off they dont know what to do, seen it in an interview lastnight

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I interviewed Kutt last year and he mentioned a Jellysickle remix with Yukmouth. I don't know why he'd say that if it weren't true, but it might've fell through.

Feb 8, 2006
Nothing against yuk. I think he's great. But why in the world would he remix jellysicle with yuk for a single? The song is pure gold and e-40 is still in regular rotation. It just needs to get a break on the radio and it'll take off. Love to see more hyphy hit the airwaves...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
more than a handful of people thats heard Caribou Lou dig that shit...the tracks a banger fa sho and it is Techs #1 most D/L on iTunes so thats showing some sort of mainstream potential

...but im also with Welcome 2 The Midwest simply coz of the rapid-fire lyricism showcasing tech n krizz' ability to rip it to shreds...and with the possibility of layin that Twista verse on the remix could be a wise choice IF done right

Jan 17, 2007
in my head?

We all forgot about that track cause we listed to the leaked one 90000 times, but these people still havnt heard it

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
nonlinear said:
Nothing against yuk. I think he's great. But why in the world would he remix jellysicle with yuk for a single? The song is pure gold and e-40 is still in regular rotation. It just needs to get a break on the radio and it'll take off. Love to see more hyphy hit the airwaves...
When I was livin' in Utah, about a year and a half back, Jellysickle was on the rap station more often than any other song.

Sep 17, 2003
Jellysickle did get some heavy spins on a few radio stations around the country back in 2005.

I kinda wonder why they let there be so many choices. You would think they already have in mind the songs they would like to do the most. I can understand 3 or 4 choices.... I guess what they need is reinforcement from the fans on which one would be the best choice. Riotmaker has the second highest total votes, but I am almost 100% convinced that they would not choose this as a single, even if it wins. I personally love the track, but I just don't know how well it would go over at radio. The new single has to be the one that has the best chance of getting spins.

And if they do go with Caribou Lou, hopefully they could get an idea in advance of what words would have to be "bleeped" out.

Sep 12, 2005
Gawd Sadist said:
He said in an interview that before Everready came out, he couldn't get a hold of Em even WITH the d12 guys' help. He just disappeared for a lil bit. From what Tech said.
ya i know i heard that but, its never bad to try again.

Jan 2, 2004
Theezy said:
Are you dumb as fuck?! I mean I dont like to start shit but that is just fuckin retarded... A song about alcohol would never get radio or TV time....?!?!

Anyone remembr "GIN N JUICE"?! Or how about "Pass the Courvoisie" or maybe even "40 oz" by D12..... None of those got radio or TV time!? Fuckin retarded man... Gin N Juice is all about drinkin and is one of the greatest songs ever

There have been many songs that are about drinkin. Almost any rap song will at least mention drinkin sumthin and not get cencored....
Gin N Juice is different.. That was released in a time when radio wasn't nearly as conservative with this shit.... 40 Oz didn't get many spins.. And the video was only rarely on TV... It wasn't nearly as big as My Band or How Come from the same album. Courvosie is a little different than 151, also... Not quite the same type of alcohol.

Its also different than those in the fact that it tells you exactly what you need, how much and how to make it.. You seriously think that'll ever be put on MTV? Plus Caribou was censored on Bout Ta Bubble's MTV edit. How the hell you gonna release Caribou Lou when Caribou'll have to be censored on the station they wanna get on so badly?

I also wonder why they didn't put the Beast on the poll..

Lil Jon had done a lot of "Crunk Rock" shit that was pretty well accepted in the mainstream, so I don't understand why people think that because riotmaker uses guitars in the beat that the shit won't get plays.. It's not like it's Little Pills.. It's still definitely a rap song..

Welcome To The Midwest would be a nice single, too...

Honestly, I don't think Tech has a chance in hell of making it just sending his attempt at mainstream... Honestly, Bout Ta Bubble almost seems like a parody of mainstream music...

Caribou Lou is a good song, I just don't think it'll ever get plays on MTV.. I think Tech should get on the radio and MTV by differentiating himself from other emcees.. The way Eminem got on MTV, the way Missy Elliot got on the MTV.