VoTe FoR TeCHS NeW ViD!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Robby2Slobby said:
Voted.. I seriously think Riotmaker would be his best choice for a new single... If they cut out Skatter and Snug.. The song's too long with them on there.. Maybe keep the Skatter verse and cut Snug or something....
No way mayne they make the song, snug kills it on dat one...

Aug 16, 2003
I dont realy care what the next single is. Whats is important is the video that comes out w/ it. If its something that Tech wants to cross over he's gonna have to drop that guap out and hire a pro to do this next shit. That way he can have a ready for MTV video out there and ready to go on air. I'm not saying I want a mainstream video...but I want a good quality and well directed Video thats more than Tech just sitting in a club w/ bitches.

Holla

Jan 2, 2004
Caribou Lou wouldn't get play, period.. It would be censored, completely.. Caribou was even censored in Bout Ta Bubble.

The chorus would go...

(Censored), Pineapple juice and (Censored). (Censored) get dem all numb. Make baby girl (Censored), out of her shell and raise hell. Don’t stop till the cops come.

It wouldn't make sense at all.. Plus a song about Alcohol would never make MTV or Radio.. MTV has a crowd of mostly underage viewers and they aren't going to condone drinking hard liquor.

Jan 11, 2007
Robby2Slobby said:
Caribou Lou wouldn't get play, period.. It would be censored, completely.. Caribou was even censored in Bout Ta Bubble.

The chorus would go...

(Censored), Pineapple juice and (Censored). (Censored) get dem all numb. Make baby girl (Censored), out of her shell and raise hell. Don’t stop till the cops come.

It wouldn't make sense at all.. Plus a song about Alcohol would never make MTV or Radio.. MTV has a crowd of mostly underage viewers and they aren't going to condone drinking hard liquor.
all very good points..

Aug 9, 2005
Robby2Slobby said:

The chorus would go...

ok so let's say Flash wins *laugh* ... then what ? scrap the tits and bring in the camera bulbs ? im just sayin if the songs is on the poll im sure tech has a creative idea for the vid, if not then why are only those choices up there and not the entire first cd ? no one wants to hear a bunch of censors but that isn't up to us now is it :ermm:

Aug 9, 2005
sobman said:
Wow is he going to make this one in a week?

Tech's acting dumber and dumber by the fucking day

HIRE A REAL PR PERSON TECH

Shit or get off the pot stop fucking playing around
*laughs harder* this kid got jokes and jokes, someone tell him he isn't funny :dead:

Jan 17, 2007
soulwinnerrj said:
Look at this fucking guy..... what a joke. :eyecross:
Ya, im the fucking joke

thats why tech is mainstream huh?

thats why hes constantly begging us to vote for him on MTV right?

Thats why when i turn my radio on i hear TECH N9NE?

Thats why he only does 3 concerts a year right? He doesn't need all that money, and all that publicity, its already done for him

O shit, ya im fucking crazy, i got no idea what the fuck is going on

Jan 11, 2007
sobman said:
Ya, im the fucking joke

Thats why he only does 3 concerts a year right? He doesn't need all that money, and all that publicity, its already done for him

go kill yourself

Sep 26, 2002
sobman said:
Ya, im the fucking joke

you make itt seem like touring is a bad thing or a necessary evil
you don't know shit. touring does help you in many ways, it's true. but it's hard work and you gotta love performing to be out on the road like tech. tourin is where you show people you can actually do that shit live. THAT'S GOOD PR! you make it seem like once you've sold a good amount of records you only gotta do 3 shows a year! you are a fuckin joker. hahaha. when metallica made it big (real big) they had a tour that lasted 2.5 years. fuck what you think you know

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
in10city_131x said:
you make itt seem like touring is a bad thing or a necessary evil
you don't know shit. touring does help you in many ways, it's true. but it's hard work and you gotta love performing to be out on the road like tech. tourin is where you show people you can actually do that shit live. THAT'S GOOD PR!
soo true, take tulsa for example or the othe venues that sold out, tulsa didnt sell out but it was definately packed from wall to wall and front to back, from the last two concerts there the amount of fans has doubled and in okc from the last one i went to his fans has tripled, so yeh sobbitch touring is probably the best thing u can do.......

Sep 12, 2005
if they made riotmaker then the bitch that tried to sue tech would feel even more like a complete stupid bitch lol

BUT TECH TRY AND GET EMINEM NOW, HE HAS NO EXCUSES, TRY TO GET HIM BY ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF D12 IF U ALREADY HAVNT, CUZ I KNOW THERE ALWAYS DOWN.

Sep 7, 2006
naharfenater said:
if they made riotmaker then the bitch that tried to sue tech would feel even more like a complete stupid bitch lol

BUT TECH TRY AND GET EMINEM NOW, HE HAS NO EXCUSES, TRY TO GET HIM BY ONE OF THE MEMBERS OF D12 IF U ALREADY HAVNT, CUZ I KNOW THERE ALWAYS DOWN.
I Agree with that

Feb 17, 2006
Theezy said:
3) From my own personal encounters, I go to ALOT of parties... At least like 4 a week. And if I am EVER at a party, and they are playin Tech N9ne, Caribou Lou is ALWAYS peoples favorite to listen to. And these are just people dancin at the party and whoever is supplyin the music whether it is myself or anyone else, as soon as Caribou Lou is put on every gets hella hyphy and starts askin "Who is this" this song is sicc as fuck! It always gets the most attention among people who have never listened to his music.
QUOTE]

Co-sign i play hella tech at parties i head to, caribou lou and mwmbmg is the top. I want tech to break into mainstream and hes only gonna do shit that works at parties like that. The hottest mainstream hits gets played at parties. Throw out tech with caribou lou, itll match and rips on the industry at the end. I would also like to mwmbmg but it aint hapening. That shit bumps hella hard.

Nov 7, 2006
Caribou Lou is like our gen's Gin and Juice, I think that'd be the most successful with the only problem of censorship. But Eminem on My World would be sick too, especially since the public's feeling sympathetic for Em and shit. Like someone said, I just want a quality video of Tech being Tech

Feb 9, 2006
Robby2Slobby said:
Plus a song about Alcohol would never make MTV or Radio.. MTV has a crowd of mostly underage viewers and they aren't going to condone drinking hard liquor.
Are you dumb as fuck?! I mean I dont like to start shit but that is just fuckin retarded... A song about alcohol would never get radio or TV time....?!?!

Anyone remembr "GIN N JUICE"?! Or how about "Pass the Courvoisie" or maybe even "40 oz" by D12..... None of those got radio or TV time!? Fuckin retarded man... Gin N Juice is all about drinkin and is one of the greatest songs ever

There have been many songs that are about drinkin. Almost any rap song will at least mention drinkin sumthin and not get cencored....