VOTE FOR KC's TOP DJ DJSHAD before MIDNIGHT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2004
VOTE for KC's DJ DJ SHAD before MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!Shad took top honors as KC's # 1 DJ last year in the PITCH weekly ...Shad is putting it down as a member of Violator Juke Squad (Sirrus) and DERRTY DJ...

DJ SHAD will also be hosting one of the most talked about upcoming mixtapes Getosoul artist HOLLY aka H.O. 's "LOOKING AT THE BEST" THE mixtape will be a first for a KC artist (DERRTY DJ/VIOLATOR/CORE DJs)

Vote for DJ SHAD online BEFORE MIDNIGHT!

www.pitch.com

Jun 24, 2004
ALL 3 at the same time?(if so kudos to them) also were in talks with a potential energy drink to finance & back the mixtape....HOLLY is gonna be a problem & thanks for your continued support.

And thanks to anyone who voted AGAIN for DJ SHAD on here!

Aug 31, 2005
ALL 3 at the same time?(if so kudos to them)

JUST 2 IF YOU READ WHAT I TYPED HOMIE.....JUKE SQUAD IS SOME CHI-TOWN SHIT...DOESN'T REALLY AFFECT THIS MARKET...SHAD IS FROM ILLINOIS...AIN'T HOLLY TOO?

SO YOUR RIGHT MR. BAKER, Y'ALL WILL BE THE 1ST W/ ALL 3. CONGRATS!

Jul 7, 2002
ALL 3 at the same time?(if so kudos to them) also were in talks with a potential energy drink to finance & back the mixtape....HOLLY is gonna be a problem & thanks for your continued support.

And thanks to anyone who voted AGAIN for DJ SHAD on here!
Which energy drink you guys fucking with...we've been talking sponsorship with Rockstar and Hunid Racks.

That's a good look for Holly...when's he dropping an album?

Jun 24, 2004
Album for Holly is around the corner I dont really care about mixtapes but I understand how important it use to be but Holly has been wanting to do one , but I told him it had to be the right situation input Dj Shad...We have quite a bit coming up for Holly soon.

Now as for a album , being that I deal with several major lables im starting to just now talk (about a possible situation)and I believe we will have a major situation before years end(hopefully) The market is so saturated w rappers and everybody and they mama are putting out mixtapes and Im not sure if KC rappers are up on this but its the 360 deals ive been offered about my pop act(Loveyoulongtime) Ive already turned down $150K from an investor becuase they want ya damn life literally.

So we will make the best mixtape and I believe HOLLY will be one of the first of new rappers from KC to actually sign a major situation that benefits him & the camp. I also like what MoneG is doing outside KC.

Apr 25, 2002
Im not sure if KC rappers are up on this but its the 360 deals
Some people have heard of these deals... I'm not even a rapper.. I think 360 deals are coo for somebody just starting out with no real track record as far as independent releases.. but I think if you been making moves for years and have a nice fan base independently I wouldn't do it cause there is no promise that your gonna blow and actually make some good money since they (record company) wants a percentage of everything.