vontel - vision of dream?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2006
Is this copy an OG or Fake?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vontel-Vision-of-a-Dream-rare-oop-technicolor-az-rap-g-funk-bookie-/130853919176?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item1e778059c8

this is the ringcode that is listed...

Technicolor doc#15517-1 vontel BJM D01

Dec 14, 2010
i really doubt it.

i bet some calstate repressing or such.

og is typical technicolor code i'm just 100 on it. i own the copy that you showed the link to as well, it's got blurry covers especially in booklet. especially noticeable in the text like it's a scanned work.

i found the scan here it is,

Props: Mixerr
Jan 6, 2003
There are so many represses of the Vontel CD. There was a huge thread on here a couple of years ago. use the search engine here and see the differences between the different versions.

dude has a lot of represses for sale so I doubt it's the OG. He has a lot of the same inventory as calstate.
The Oppazet CD is the Chinese bootleg made a couple of years ago, not no "2nd press with the thinner DIDX letters" in the meaning "authorized pressing". the Cal-luv might also be a Chinese/Jap bootleg although it has a "technicolor ring code". Both Mossberg, Oppazet and Cal-luv have been available quite often from Asian sellers the last few years.

Jan 6, 2003
Haha, if you check the ringcode of the one you asked about and compare to the old thread, the one on ebay is the last version. Just to be sure the ring code is a mix of all the other ring codes from the pics above in the same thread: technicolor, DOC and BJM haha.

Sep 6, 2006
thanks for the response guys, i havent been on siccness for a while to keep up on whats goin on with sales, fakes & etc.

if anyone has vontel for sale please let me know.