Vontel - True 2 Life pic anyone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2006
Wasnt sure which area to put this in, if it needs to be moved thats cool, was wondering if anyone had a pic/tracklist for this tape, hella rare...

DITO

Sicc OG
Jan 25, 2006
sevenelevenloc said:
true true... been lookin' for it too, but only a pic wouldn't be enough for me. :)
after hearing vision of a dream i been dying to get a hold of that tape. not a chance...
you mean to download it :confused: soulseek leecher alert :devious:

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
its from 1995 ,sumbody showed me on msn over camera , its a white and red cover and hes standing with basketball shirt in front.nuthin special

Sep 4, 2006
Indo do you know if its just an ep or is it a full length album? Yea i thought it wouldnt be easy, getting tired of everyone askin me if i have it

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
its a full length album , Tru II life is the title im pretty if i remember rite .on the DVD is nuthin from the tape :( would be amazin.damn i want to listen to that tape !! but my homie said its not that incredible dope.better anyone find this:
Northern Exposure - livin aint easy
i kno that mrhydroSTL posted the cover in the midwest cover thread.i listened to it over msn and that one is incredible dope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sumone should hook up the mp3s here :)