VMF = new projects?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
does anybody know what VMF is working on or does he have anything released recently (except the Low Profile releases)?
let me know people
peace

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
"fresh out" cd gots some nice tracks, I'll cope one from cdbaby.
thanks for the feedback playa
any one else gots infos ?

KeG

Feb 28, 2004
I remember reading that VMF would be doing work on Mitchy Slick's next album. This was sometime ago, so things may have changed since then.

Also, Steve Vicious has been working on his solo album forever. Maybe we'll see that get dropped this year. Plus, there's also the Crackles.

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
@ nonfiCKtion & KeG = good looking out, I'll wait for that New West 2 to drop... I never heard of the Crackles, can you give me more infos on it?

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
^^^
that's what I figured out (after a small use of the search function lol)... I didn't know that... it showed me there's a bunch of cds I missed the past few years... thanks for the infos, it's much appreciated, peace.

Jan 27, 2005
YEA THAT MAN V.M.F IS KEEPIN DAGO OUT THERE LIKE MOST UNDERGROUND DAGO RAPERS. HE KEEPS THE BEATS SLUMPIN THAT WHO WE NEED TO BLOW UP AND KEEP IT REAL SOMETHIN LIKE T-FRESH I REALY LIKE THAT CD MAN I GOT MINE FROM CD BABY BUT YOU CAN GET YOURS IF YOU IN DAYGO AT FAMMART. THE CUTS I LIKE THE BEST IS #4,#9,#8 MATTERAFACT THE HOLE CD IS SLUMPIN. GO CHECK OUT ALL MY NIGGAS CDS MAN HALLA AT YO BOY.