"VMA losses spark another Kanye tantrum"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
short said:
i bought kanye cd at walmart then stomped on it before leavin the store
told the return disk that the shit was broken and wanted my money back

Good job, but you should have filmed it and put in on YouTube.

Dec 25, 2003
Actually the smart way to do is to NOT BUY THE KANYE CD!!!

Besides, after what I've saw on the Europe MTV awards & realized Kanye was reely jealous & asshurt & not fuckin around when he jumped on stage in front of the entire world confronting the other nominees who won, I completely lost all my respects to this clown & immediately got rid of his last cd...

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
KrazeeRDM said:
u shouldnt look at it as how the artist acts but his lyrics and music make you feel. fuck how he is if u like his shit get his shit. see i dont so i wont but atleast he got hella passion for this music shit and wants to win alot i mean who wouldnt want to. he wears his heart on his sleeve and i give him props for that but he shouldnt complain too much bout even though he's just bein real and not holdin shit back
Exactly......

I like how ppl want to single out his actions, yet mothafuckaz still cop 50 albums and dont care about all the hoe shit he's had to say......

Jan 28, 2005
real talk, I think he acted like a damn fool over all this. But that dont mean there isn't an action that sparked it. I can see his position though... boy grew up with MTV, like he was sayin it was his dream to open up the VMAs, and essentially they did kind of fuck him on all that. MTV is falling apart in some ways, and this past years VMAs are part of the evidence.

It wouldn't have hurt nobody to let him open that shit or put him where britney spears was at, shit it might've made the show better cuz then her crazy ass coulda sobered up before missing all those dance steps.

Bottom line: fuck MTV like always, and Kanye West is trippin for trippin so damn hard over MTV.