"VMA losses spark another Kanye tantrum"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
D.I.R.B said:
thats why i hate kanye, and it pains me that i like his new album so much. its hard bumping this douchebags music, he thinks hes the shit. theres a difference between stating your opinion and whining like a ho
u shouldnt look at it as how the artist acts but his lyrics and music make you feel. fuck how he is if u like his shit get his shit. see i dont so i wont but atleast he got hella passion for this music shit and wants to win alot i mean who wouldnt want to. he wears his heart on his sleeve and i give him props for that but he shouldnt complain too much bout even though he's just bein real and not holdin shit back

Dec 2, 2005
from a hot 97 interview...

he was mainly pissed cause while he has the NUMBER ONE song in the country....

they give a club room and A MAIN STAGE performance to justin..

and they have britney open up (someone who has been gone forever)...

and he concluded w/ sayin that mtv is all for ratings..

he was even supporting soulja boy for havin' the number one spot after him..but not getting a main stage performance...

Dec 25, 2003
Kanye can continue to cry, whine, & complain all he wants about him desperately tryin to win awards but ya gotta know that there are other reel good professionally talented musicians out there that do deserve all that but in their opinions, they dont care for winning awards and being famous; it's their passion for music and constantly making outstanding records that matters to them!!! Think about that......

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
BayCal said:
from a hot 97 interview...

he was mainly pissed cause while he has the NUMBER ONE song in the country....

they give a club room and A MAIN STAGE performance to justin..

and they have britney open up (someone who has been gone forever)...

and he concluded w/ sayin that mtv is all for ratings..

he was even supporting soulja boy for havin' the number one spot after him..but not getting a main stage performance...
yeah, my homegirl came over and put on 106 & park and they had kanye & "fiddy" on there, and kanye was talking about how he was upset that he wasn't on the main stage, but he became OK with it once he heard justin timberlake was gonna be performing in a suite also.....but then at the actual award show he seen him and justin said "I'm performing on the main stage", and that foo hella lost it....

but this thread is nothing without a video....................

........so I'll provide it!

Mar 26, 2006
^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oct 14, 2004
THE ACIDRAPTOR said:
Kanye can continue to cry, whine, & complain all he wants about him desperately tryin to win awards but ya gotta know that there are other reel good professionally talented musicians out there that do deserve all that but in their opinions, they dont care for winning awards and being famous; it's their passion for music and constantly making outstanding records that matters to them!!! Think about that......

Thats why rap music in the mainstream is a watered down from of the original.

Aug 22, 2005
boo fuckin hoo shut the fuck up sit back and keep gettin stanky rich you lil hoe and quit crying cuz you and win this or you and win that....

Feb 10, 2006
very ungrateful. he talks about the struggle and all.. he ain't strugglin for shit! he should be speekin on the jenna 6 more and maybe then he can complain. he wants to change the world through his music but he's really just someone who takes to much credit for other people's work. a phony to me.

Apr 26, 2006
hahaha, that shit is funny. What a fucking cry baby weenie man. Just goes to show how he's in it for all the fame and glamour. If you care about awards that much, it just goes to show, you ain't got true love for Hiphop. Dude is all about the fame and $$$$, fuck this prick. Your an idiot if your support this kind of dude with an attitude like that. He's one of the reasons why Rap sucks today. Maybe if his music was actually good he would win an award. He's just a fag that wears tight little Mr. Roger sweaters, simple as that.

Feb 2, 2006
i bought kanye cd at walmart then stomped on it before leavin the store
told the return disk that the shit was broken and wanted my money back