- Vikings @ Saints -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who you got?

• Total voters

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
This was one of the most sloppy games I have ever seen played on both sides! Five turnovers for Minnesota!!! Then the Saints Offense looked horrible!!! If you get five turnovers, you better beat a team a lot worse than the Saints did tonight against Minnesota.

I am happy for The Saints fans, but I wouldn't feel good about how they won. Sean Payton better call a better Offensive Game in The Super Bowl if they want to win. Props to The Saints Defense, because they should be the M.V.P's of this one...

Feb 1, 2006
holy hell that was one of the funnest football watching experiences of my life.

Randomly ended up at this bar-restaurant originally started in New Orleans that just opened in Baton Rouge. About 75 Saints fans in there with hella plasma screen tvs. People goin' APE SHIT from the opening kickoff.

During commercials they were blasting hella Saints anthems and Ying Yang Twins. Everytime the saints scored they brought around free jello shots in a cardboard box and made everyone eat one (WTF?).

By the 4th quarter everyone was hella hella crunk. I was standing by this crazy cajun dude from the swamp who was so hype and nervous he was buying everyone within reach shots of jaeger every 5 minutes and hollering non stop in his weird accent.

When that field goal went in the place exploded and a dance party broke out, free shots everywhere. Everyone hugging. within 5 minutes 3 different fine girls had dropped it and backed it up on me LOL Just ridiculously off the chain. Fuuuuuuuuuuck I was not happy I had to work this morning. I'm sure I reeked of cheap alcohol and skanks. GEAUX SAINTS?

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Feb 1, 2006
maaaan, I'm telling you! I was not happy I had to work this morning or I woulda been at it til the early morning.

But at least Im smarter than the average bear and put in for the monday after the super bowl off of work -last- week. All the saints fans I work with are too superstitious to do that shit and now some are gonna get fucked over lol.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid

Randomly ended up at this bar-restaurant originally started in New Orleans that just opened in Baton Rouge. About 75 Saints fans in there with hella plasma screen tvs. People goin' APE SHIT from the opening kickoff.

During commercials they were blasting hella Saints anthems and Ying Yang Twins. Everytime the saints scored they brought around free jello shots in a cardboard box and made everyone eat one (WTF?).

By the 4th quarter everyone was hella hella crunk. I was standing by this crazy cajun dude from the swamp who was so hype and nervous he was buying everyone within reach shots of jaeger every 5 minutes and hollering non stop in his weird accent.

When that field goal went in the place exploded and a dance party broke out, free shots everywhere. Everyone hugging. within 5 minutes 3 different fine girls had dropped it and backed it up on me LOL Just ridiculously off the chain. Fuuuuuuuuuuck I was not happy I had to work this morning. I'm sure I reeked of cheap alcohol and skanks. GEAUX SAINTS?
After all that, I would have said fuck it and called it sick!!! You are 110% more disciplined than my ass, GBR!!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Vikings Penalties (Number-Yards) 5 - 32

Saints Penalties (Number-Yards) 9 - 88
ok, how bout the catch that wasnt, the "pass interference" and the no calls on favre being driven to the ground multiple times and then being tackled below the knees. all of this occurring at the end of the game. if youre an aints fan you know the calls go your way, if you watch them at all. its pretty common knowledge.

just because 4 more penalties were called on the aints doesnt mean there werent badly blown calls. but its your logic ill let you use it.

Feb 15, 2006

woulda been fuckin fantaztic to be in the No!!!