- Vikings @ Saints -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who you got?

• Total voters

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I hope the saints win, last thing I wanna see is another Favre cocksucking festival.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Line of Scrimmage

I have The Vikings, because I picked them on the offseason (way before Favre and Preseason) to rep the NFC this year in The Super Bowl.

I think The Saints are going to have a hard time stopping the run which has been their weakness. Of course you have Adrian Peterson behind a descent run blocking offensive line scheme for Minnesota. I also believe in The Vikings front four!

I know The Saints are explosive, but I think Minnesota's Defense is better than New Orleans Defense. That will be the difference IMO...

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
this is going to be a close as game, but i got the saints...but nothing against the vikings or their fans i just enjoy watching the saints play more than i do the vikings...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm goin with the Vikings, but it could go either way

both have explosive offenses... Minnesota's defense will have the edge though

as long as Favre doesn't throw ints... which he hasn't done much the Vikings should win... just needs to look out for Sharper

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
too hard to call, Vikings def have the better D, but I can't go past Brees, he has got that offense beasting, raping and pillaging.

Aug 24, 2003
honestly ive gotten tired of all the favre dickriding...

i was stunned when they beat the 49ers with a last couple seconds favre mythical pulled-outta-the-ass-pass, and gained a lot of respect for the vikings after that awesome game... but im just tired of hearing about favre goddamnit... im also tired of hearing about hurricane katrina and playing to rejuvinate the city all that bleeding heart bullshit

meh i flipped a coin and it told me to pick the saints

Mar 8, 2008
I have The Vikings, because I picked them on the offseason (way before Favre and Preseason) to rep the NFC this year in The Super Bowl.

I think The Saints are going to have a hard time stopping the run which has been their weakness. Of course you have Adrian Peterson behind a descent run blocking offensive line scheme for Minnesota. I also believe in The Vikings front four!

I know The Saints are explosive, but I think Minnesota's Defense is better than New Orleans Defense. That will be the difference IMO...
this is exactly why I think Vikings will win, their Defense has really Not shown any signs of weakness..
you dont really need an Offense when you have a killer Defense to win a SuperBowl (just ask the Ravens and Bucs)..