Views on Transgenders...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Why do gays make you cringe? You might be a closet gay deep inside. There is nothing wrong with that, embrace it.

When you say they are aliens, do you mean all of them or some? Nothing wrong with trannies, some of them even look passable and if they go through that much effort to be a female, then good for them I can respect that.

Pussy has been THE SHIT to me since before I can remember so you can miss me with that closet gay shit. Dick goes in pussy and makes a kid, thats what ive been brainwashed with all my life so im stickin to it, plus it just makes sense...to me at least. Penis hockey......nahhh bruh....not even in a bad dream.

And aliens meaning they are from another world in my mind. Thats some sick shit imo. You(not you) wanna try and change your whole body make up and have a normal conversation with me i cant do it....cause the whole time imma be sittin there wondering what the fuck is wrong with you.

Maybe its wrong, maybe not.....to each his/her own....but my train of thought tells me its fuckin weird as hell.

Ive had gay friends b4 too at times and managed to be cool because i actually do have that part of me that does realize we are all individuals....but there are still some things i have issues with.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
see....now thats an issue that will be hotly contested here in about the next 5-10 years.
It's been an issue hotly contested for like 3 years already.

2-0-Sixx already touched on Fallon Fox. That was a huge issue for awhile. Like he said if the opponents know about it and agree to the fight I have no problem with it.

The problem I have with trans people competing against women is in organized school sports where opponents don't really have a choice.

Just saw a story a couple months ago about a girl who wants to be a boy and identify as a boy who still competes in wrestling against girls and is injected with testosterone regularly. Kid is muscled up from all the testosterone too, apparently went undefeated during the season and dominated all the girls in the state championship tournament.

I'm all for trans rights, but you gotta draw the line somewhere and honestly I don't even think that kid should even be able to compete against boys considering all of the synthetic testosterone they get to take.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
It's been an issue hotly contested for like 3 years already.

2-0-Sixx already touched on Fallon Fox. That was a huge issue for awhile. Like he said if the opponents know about it and agree to the fight I have no problem with it.

The problem I have with trans people competing against women is in organized school sports where opponents don't really have a choice.

Just saw a story a couple months ago about a girl who wants to be a boy and identify as a boy who still competes in wrestling against girls and is injected with testosterone regularly. Kid is muscled up from all the testosterone too, apparently went undefeated during the season and dominated all the girls in the state championship tournament.

I'm all for trans rights, but you gotta draw the line somewhere and honestly I don't even think that kid should even be able to compete against boys considering all of the synthetic testosterone they get to take.

You right...i seen it after the fact. But besides that i had never heard of the issue before.

Jun 21, 2016
Pussy has been THE SHIT to me since before I can remember so you can miss me with that closet gay shit. Dick goes in pussy and makes a kid, thats what ive been brainwashed with all my life so im stickin to it, plus it just makes sense...to me at least. Penis hockey......nahhh bruh....not even in a bad dream.

And aliens meaning they are from another world in my mind. Thats some sick shit imo. You(not you) wanna try and change your whole body make up and have a normal conversation with me i cant do it....cause the whole time imma be sittin there wondering what the fuck is wrong with you.

Maybe its wrong, maybe not.....to each his/her own....but my train of thought tells me its fuckin weird as hell.

Ive had gay friends b4 too at times and managed to be cool because i actually do have that part of me that does realize we are all individuals....but there are still some things i have issues with.
A tight moist pussy is one of the greatest inventions on earth.

Anyway, society will accept trannies in the future, just like other minorities that have faced prejudice. It's only natural.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I remember back when the gathering of minds would be the first section I would check when logging into this site.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Another thing, what bathroom should transgenders use...their new designated bathroom or the original one they started with?

I say the one they started with....or just make a "transgender" bathroom for those that fit that criteria.
At my place of employment, under Obama, they created like six gender neutral restrooms. This creeped out the women at my work, who refuse to use those specific restrooms. I just told them this was a ploy by management to see who is hiding out in the restrooms instead of working. Well played .management, well played.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
ReSpawn;6633808[B said:
]A tight moist pussy is one of the greatest inventions on earth.
[/B]
Anyway, society will accept trannies in the future, just like other minorities that have faced prejudice. It's only natural.

LOL yes indeed it is

but yea i feel that, by 2025 it'll look like a sci-fi movie around this bitch.

May 9, 2002
Put it like this...there are far worse and more important shit to give a fuck about in the world than whether or not a guy thinks he needs a vag instead of a dick. Like, that shouldnt even be on your radar. Im far more concerned about getting my skin melted off my face by a retarded NK "leader" or Trump getting us into a depression.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Put it like this...there are far worse and more important shit to give a fuck about in the world than whether or not a guy thinks he needs a vag instead of a dick. Like, that shouldnt even be on your radar. Im far more concerned about getting my skin melted off my face by a retarded NK "leader" or Trump getting us into a depression.

You're right. It was a thought i figured id ask.

But yes....I too am worried about whats really goin on with the world superpowers that be.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Now I Think About This A Little More, It Goes Against My Beliefs. I Don't Believe Men Should Were Women's Clothes, It Says It In The Bible. Even For Playing Around On Parts In Movies And Tv Shows But Only In Some Circumstances Like Out Of Love Or You Didn't Know It Was Wrong To Begin With. But I Don't Hold It Against Them, Just Know To Myself I Wouldn't Do That.

Jul 12, 2002
The amount of time, energy, and money people spend to fight against shit like this is absurd. Imagine if instead it all went towards solving our country's REAL problems.