Video On Gangs In Modesto

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2005
surcaliman said:
i didnt know that the 3 dots,which origanally stand for''mi vida loca'',was strictly a sureno thing..

IT ORIGINALLY STOOD FOR... MONEY, POWER, AND RESPECT... I KNOW ITS NOT JUST A SURENO THING ESE... SO I DUNNO Y UR BEING A SMART ASS... BUT IN CALIFAS... SURENOS R THE ONES WHOS HAVE THE 3 PUNTOZ... WHEN I WAS IN CHI TOWN... I ALSO SEEN LATIN KINGS WITH 3 DOTZ TAMBIEN... BUT U WANNA BE A SMART ASS... CAUSE MR. BAD ASS CHOLO SIN VARRIO THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING... CAUSE HE CLAIMS HES FROM L.A.

Nov 1, 2005
CRIMINAL_909 said:

IT ORIGINALLY STOOD FOR... MONEY, POWER, AND RESPECT... I KNOW ITS NOT JUST A SURENO THING ESE... SO I DUNNO Y UR BEING A SMART ASS... BUT IN CALIFAS... SURENOS R THE ONES WHOS HAVE THE 3 PUNTOZ... WHEN I WAS IN CHI TOWN... I ALSO SEEN LATIN KINGS WITH 3 DOTZ TAMBIEN... BUT U WANNA BE A SMART ASS... CAUSE MR. BAD ASS CHOLO SIN VARRIO THINKS HE KNOWS EVERYTHING... CAUSE HE CLAIMS HES FROM L.A.
lol..ur funny for being a vato from cowshit smelling riverside...anytime i roll down there,before i get off on arlington,i gotta roll the windows up..lol..and the 3 dots stand for mi vida loca u fukin lil kid...trust me fool.jente in eatstlos been having that tatt for generations and i know what it stands for...money ,power,respect?..u hip-hop groupie..lol

Nov 1, 2005
Three Dots Tattoo
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search
A tattoo of three dots in a triangle, usually found on the skin between the thumb and forefinger, stands for "mi vida loca" ("my crazy life"). Along with the pachuco cross, it is a popular "generic" tattoo among Hispanic teenagers. It is sometimes worn as a Sureño (gang) symbol (between thumb and forefinger it is hard to remove) (Norteños (an opposing gang) use 4 dots); but often teenagers will wear it just as a matter of style, with no gang involvement whatsoever. The tattoo has also been taken up by Vietnamese teenagers, along with the similar interpretation of "toi khong can gi ca" ("I don't need anything").

maybe u'll believe the internet since the ''i.e.'''s only vets are about 30 years old...and i wasnt being a smart ass.i seriously didnt know it was considered a sureno thing.i thought it stood for what it is.mi vida loca.

Nov 3, 2005
CRIMINAL_909 said:
Y WOULD THEY DO THAT... WHEN SURENOS/AS R KNOWN TO HAVE 3 DOTZ??? SO THEY CUT ONE OF THEIR OWN
The sureño cut the female because he asked her where she earned her 3 dots from. It was on the news in Modesto months back..

Nov 1, 2005
LOQUERA said:
The sureño cut the female because he asked her where she earned her 3 dots from. It was on the news in Modesto months back..
they wanted to know where she earned them?its just a tatt.thats the stupidest shit i ever heard.must of been sum wannabes.

Mar 12, 2005
it's the same thing with nortenos, some nortenos will check foos on how they got the huelga bird tat or what set or varrio he's from, there was a norteno who was like 17 and my homeboy from Bogz Tract checked him, he said he killed a scrap in Juve, he found out that he didn't earn that shit, that's only when you go to prison and you put in hella work, so my homeboy grabbed his scrap/leva beater(small bat) and whacked that foo and told him, only OG's deserve that tat.

Status
Not open for further replies.