Video On Gangs In Modesto

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2005
I AINT TALKIN SHIT... BUT DIDNT THAT JURA SAY... THAT 5 OR 6 NORTENOS... BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF A SURENO... WHICH MEANS 1... AND DONT U VATOS ALWAYZ TALK BOUT SURENOS ALWAYZ ROLLIN AROUND IN GROUPS TO FUCK 1 PERSON UP??? YALL WERE MISINFORMED

Mar 12, 2005
it's the same thing, scraps try to roll deep here, because they can't fight the down niggas in the lado. Real talk, just like you LA scraps, you jump and kill each other when your deep.

Oct 31, 2005
JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP MAN... IM NOT FROM L.A.... SO NOT EVERY SURENO DOWN IN SOUTHERN CALI... R FROM L.A.... IM FROM THE IxE... ITS JUST LIKE AN L.A... BUT NOT AS MUCH TINTOS

Nov 3, 2005
CRIMINAL_909 said:
I AINT TALKIN SHIT... BUT DIDNT THAT JURA SAY... THAT 5 OR 6 NORTENOS... BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF A SURENO... WHICH MEANS 1... AND DONT U VATOS ALWAYZ TALK BOUT SURENOS ALWAYZ ROLLIN AROUND IN GROUPS TO FUCK 1 PERSON UP??? YALL WERE MISINFORMED
It's not just norteños or just sureños that be actin fools, it can be any of em that think once they out-number someone, they automatically become frontliners or some shit. Hella ignorant, straight kid-shit.

Scenario 1: A group of norteños were talkin shit to a female & decided to go jump her for being from L.A.

Scenario 2: Two sureños talk shit to a female for having 3 dots & one of them cut her.

Apr 23, 2005
LOQUERA said:
Scenario 1: A group of norteños were talkin shit to a female & decided to go jump her for being from L.A.

Scenario 2: Two sureños talk shit to a female for having 3 dots & one of them cut her.
Are you fuckin' serious, where did you hear that shit from? I think it's fuckin gay and weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.