Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
I've been in situations where I let shit slide that I normally wouldn't due to the fact that the other person is fucked up in some way, too drunk, mental probs, physically weak, whatever. I did headbutt some too drunk russian the other day but he wouldn't get out my face for like a full minute. Gave him plenty of chances to chill. On the other hand I had a 5'6 60 year old man run up on my truck the other day with his fists balled up and I gave him a pass cuz he'd prolly die if I punched him. And the truth is he was tryna put on a show in a busy intersection, anywhere else and I woulda been practicing wwf moves on him like he was my little bro circa 1991

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So many LOLs in this thread
Indeed. A lot of times I hold off on giving props when people go at it because I don't want anyone thinking I'm taking sides, riding with this guy, this cat, whatever. But I had to prop people from both "sides" as there were lulz all around.

And the cat in the vid is the one who took the L. If a nigga said he is gonna kill you, and he is right there in front of you, why are you talking to him? He made a threat on your life. There is no room for talking.

Mar 5, 2014
He was filming you idiot. If Tay knocks him out and the clip ends up online law enforcement would get involved real quick but im guessing your one of the typical cheerleaders on here. Dude could have even ran to the police himself. Anyways if dude filming threw a punch and Tay didnt do anything that would be something different. Seems to me dude filming bitched out in the end as well when Tay squared up. But if you hate Tay of course your gonna see it how you want to see it

Thats true bruh was filming plus Tay did say many times come on dude was still holdin the phone so he wasnt tryna do anything I get other folks perspective tho dude was disrespectin as best he knew how so some folks would of said fuck that and just took off on him if you smart grab the phone delete the footage but you do got to remember some niggaz will press charges so If Tay was thinking in that perspective its best if dude squares up kuz soon as he moves like he bouta attack everyone has a right to defend theirselves but i dont follow enough post to know how they say Tay be talkin online but if he has ever said disrespect its on sight then you know folks expect people to honor their word but what internet people think dont mean shit tho half of them may know nothin bout how the streets play it with that said that nigga was talkin some outapocket shit tho

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2014
This thread was funny on one side Tay fans on the other side A-wax fans havent followed these dudes music or them to know much about so first up which are they best songs ill check em out.

Now some of yall said A-wax said Husslah snitched on A-wax fam or potnaz somethin like that to be real if dude was gonna do anything he wouldnt have rapped about it and if you didnt intend to do anything you should of kept yo mouth closed about the situation even if you intended to do something keep yo mouth closed on the situation now if something was to be done there's a whole lot of songs to be used as evidence with all that said if claimin That gangsta lifestyle you cant call yo self a true G if you let that slide

Killa Tay's situation aint really imporatint like that but some of the shit dude said he should of got stuck for but like I said before people will call the cops in a instant so that would be weak to catch a lil charge for somethin you can let go but with that said if you intend to let it go just dont entertain the foolishness the nigga talkin shit on facebook tell tha nigga any problems yall can meet in person but if yall do yall gotta handle it right off the back unless yall just tryna talk it out nor bruh up top said he talked to dude and they did fight so really you cant critique how Tay handled the situation(if they did fight) at the end of the day he did what he said he would do but from the video in my opinion it looked like he wanted dude to square up or put the phone down so it could be a fair fight thats my opinion I think he handled the situation how it should of been handled but it could of been stopped from gettin to that silly ass situation by sayin Fuck all that internet shit

Last edited: