Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2009
If climbing the ladder means working with Rick "the Co" Ross and Wax is coo with that. Damn. Theres a lot of dope rappers to make money off other then an ex cop, right?
A lot of you guys take your tryin to be hood shit too far. The man produces music and gets paid for it. Rick Ross paid him a fairly large sum of money (I assume) and he accepted it. If you'd turn down an oppertunity to make that kind of money and get recognized you are half retarded

May 27, 2006
Dont make it too easy for you as an awax fan.

Your homie acts like a bitch even if nobody cares about killa tay music. Only those creepy "passionate" wax fans think different and happen to think this is a war and everybody not trippin of awax is an enemy on the "split siccness". Created some weird form of hate for wax im not denying that but its not that other rappers have a gang of such online weirdos aswell they just get support because ppl try to fuck over wax and his stans.

From my part i could never beleave gangsta rappers can have those type of fans. I always thought emnem raps only about bullshit but obviously he really had something to say at one time. Awax got bitch statistics and since it feels poor how dumb some ppl walk thru their life its coo to let em watch atleast a glimpse of sense.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
I'm
i wasnt talking about u

but anyways rick ross is dope cant wait to hear the track salute
Got you. As far as that goes A-Wax is my brother. I've worked with him since my biggest placement was a filler track on a twista album in 2007. That's not gonna change. His problems with huslah are deeper than a diss track.

there were label politics behind the Ross diss record that I won't speak on, but if he decides to, it will shed light on where the track stemmed from.

It's two different situations. I won't double back and fuck with someone who my bro personally doesn't fuck with. There's no double standards.

Preciate the luv too

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Im waiting for Legman @Legman and T-Rip @T-Rip to escalate armen into becoming the videographer and hunting rip down like this lol

Apr 25, 2002
To be honest for an everyday person to have that happen to them, that's what I would expect...I walk by crazies everyday that aren't saying all that to me but probably get away with a little more than I would normally allow just because they're crazy... I have a life and shit more important than fighting crazies.

But on the other hand when you a gangsta rapper and do post on the Siccness about how much of a gangsta you are and you keep in mob and blah blah blah, and you have a dude blatantly disrespecting you, I feel like you're showing you're really no different than any normal poster on here or any rapper you make fun of. In this situation the gangster rapper used his intuition and didn't pull some ODogg style murder on a crackhead handing out cheeseburgers. Great!

But given this enlightening video it'd be nice if you toned down your posts a little and acted a little more like a grown man with a career and a family. Someone not looking to get tied down in some bullshit. Cause the way you acted in this situation was much more like a mature man with something to lose than a WCM boss / underlord.

This isn't a diss at all. Its an epiphany for you that your real life isn't your persona as a rapper just like many other rappers. You play a character to some extent in your rhymes. Your freedom, your family, your projects and career are more important to you than spending 8 hours in jail and getting a misdemeanor conviction to bust a crack head in the face. Good for you!

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
To be honest for an everyday person to have that happen to them, that's what I would expect...I walk by crazies everyday that aren't saying all that to me but probably get away with a little more than I would normally allow just because they're crazy... I have a life and shit more important than fighting crazies.

But on the other hand when you a gangsta rapper and do post on the Siccness about how much of a gangsta you are and you keep in mob and blah blah blah, and you have a dude blatantly disrespecting you, I feel like you're showing you're really no different than any normal poster on here or any rapper you make fun of. In this situation the gangster rapper used his intuition and didn't pull some ODogg style murder on a crackhead. Great!

But given this enlightening video it'd be nice if you toned down your posts a little and acted a little more like a grown man with a career and a family. Someone not looking to get tied down in some bullshit. Cause the way you acted in this situation was much more like a mature man with something to lose than a WCM boss / underlord.

This isn't a diss at all. Its an epiphany for you that your real life isn't your persona as a rapper just like many other rappers. You play a character to some extent in your rhymes. Your freedom, your family, your projects and career are more important to you than spending 8 hours in jail and getting a misdemeanor conviction to bust a crack head in the face. Good for you!

Inspirational words man. I'm quitting rap now