Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
lol bruh u be on tays dick way to hard i seen you get hella polite & spooky with his ass when everyone was talking about boxing at the BBQ...tay was the one asking to fight & that fool was just actin hella goofy i don't know what u saw but somethin else happened after the video
lol @ polite and spooky...naw cuh if I was scared why would I continue to clown him, I'll back up all the shit I talk!! and I see what yall saying that Tay did the right thing and walked away but my problem with that is how Tay is on here acting super tough talking about fades and shit I didn't expect big bad crippy Cuh to not do shit!! He on here challenging hella mutha fuckas to fight so if one of us met up to fade with a camera to film the fight he going to back down? That ain't cool cuh!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
dam bruh u like mike tyson & john gotti all in one...how likely is it tho you ever see tay face to face? maybe thats why u continue
lol I ain't even trying to act tough, I ain't on no gang banging shit but my family is and I been around that shit so I know how the politics and codes go ha I'm in sac and being that Tay and cbo are bff's I'm sure I'll run into him one day! It's nothing cuh!!

Jan 18, 2006
ive seen your posts in the sports forum and youre the one who always looks stupid. Should the warriors still trade klay?
He actually did pretty bad in the playoffs and everything i said about him turned out to be kinda true but i will let you tell it. lol @ that loser Cutthroat propping you. Hes acted like a scorned wife when talking to Tay for reason taking shit so personal and go ahead and try to change the subject when you and your lackeys lost by a wide margin today. It will be interesting to see if still try to defend a fraud so badly going forward

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
The only time ive ever interacted with tayt was in his union thread and he was the one who acted like a scorned wife. You however, are the worst poster in the sports forum. You took L after L and came back with insults like a 9 year old. Ill patiently wait for your insult back to me in here. You got too much Cesolito in you bro, not enough heart...

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
now this is funny as hell
making a whole diss song calliung somebody police and all that but then getting all happy cuz u know somebody that collaborated with them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah4c0xbm0wk

[/URL]

Null and void. Wax didn't work with him. Just cause Wax disagrees with his past doesn't mean he can't congratulate me for climbin the ladder.

Jan 18, 2006
The only time ive ever interacted with tayt was in his union thread and he was the one who acted like a scorned wife. You however, are the worst poster in the sports forum. You took L after L and came back with insults like a 9 year old. Ill patiently wait for your insult back to me in here. You got too much Cesolito in you bro, not enough heart...
na i just go at losers like you cuz you can never admit when your wrong, your the 5 year old. I saw how you acted towards Seahawks fans you have a lot of bitch in you. I care less about what you or anyone in your alliance really fucken things but keep on trying. You probably will never even admit Klay was absolute trash in the conference finals and the finals. No ballhandling skills, when you hes actually D'ed up cant score. Committed so many fucken turnover, when you get off his nuts is when we can have a real conversation

Last edited: