Video of Killa Tay getting punked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
Didn't see much punkin goin on but oh well.
Telling a man to his face that he from a snitch set, and you knocked his bitch and you in his face and he ain't gonna do nothing about it???? Yeah that's punkin a nigga. Now to be fair I don't have whole video. Tay could have KO him after, but up to that point Ashton kustner

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Telling a man to his face that he from a snitch set, and you knocked his bitch and you in his face and he ain't gonna do nothing about it???? Yeah that's punkin a nigga. Now to be fair I don't have whole video. Tay could have KO him after, but up to that point Ashton kustner
Not sure if you blind or whatever but he was not yelling at tay, it was just a computer screen

Aug 17, 2002
you can't tell much from the video. it's 10 seconds and you yourself just said who knows what happened before and after that. are you paying attention to what you just said????? talk about a bad example of deductive reasoning. unless more info can be added to this thread, this will remain a horrible thread title.