Video: Manteca man gunned down by cop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2012
This is sad.... Officer will go on PAID administration leave. Be back in a week acquitted of any wrong doing stating "It appeared he was reaching for a weapon and ignoring my orders on a felony traffic stop"

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
it makes my blood boil to see the cops cuff a dead man...

and WHAT FUCKIN BULLSHIT...biggest lie ive ever heard! not only does he say "six" he says "somewhere, maybe in the neighborhood of six" thats the BIGGEST CROCK OF SHIT EVER

and it gets worse "im just looking for the knife he had in his hand when he came out" what did it disappear? now it cant be found? oh maybe because he never fucking had one!

ok ok ok ok ok the cop asks "where are the medics?" Um they were sent away because the man is fucking DEAD. they had medics coming and sent them back to get the coroner instead. either this guy is the dumbest mutherfucker alive or just plain fuckin retarded.

also did the cop know the guy he shot? he called him "ernie"

Last edited:
Props: BO$$
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
TOPEKA, Kan. - Two Topeka Police Officers were killed in the line of duty on Sunday.
Topeka Police confirmed that the officers were killed after a shooting near a grocery store. Cpl David Gogian, 50, and officer Jeff Atherly, 29, were both killed after suffering life-threatening gunshot wounds in the shooting.
Authorities said police were called to a Dillon's grocery store at 1400 SW Huntoon St. at around 6 p.m. on a report of a suspicious vehicle. After they arrived, they reported shots had been fired.
A third officer who fired back at the shooter was not injured, said Topeka Police Chief Ron Miller.
The chief declined to say why officers were investigating the vehicle and why it was considered suspicious.
Investigators quickly named the suspect as 22-year-old David E. Tiscareno, of Topeka. He was taken into custody Monday morning after an hours-long standoff in which shots were fired. Emergency crews transported him to an area hospital, where his condition was unknown.
The Sunday night shooting brings the number of police officers killed in the line of duty this year to 120, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page.
The last line-of-duty death for the Topeka police force was in 2000.
Cpl Gogian joined the Topeka Police Department on Sept. 27 2004. Atherly was hired April 4, 2011.
The Shawnee County Sheriff's Office is investigating the case. Anyone with information should call the Sheriff's Office, Topeka Police or Crime Stoppers.

Read more: Two Topeka policemen killed in shooting near grocery store

RIP these cops.

Jul 13, 2002
Not the best footage but I certainly DID NOT see a knife... Dunno what dude did before he got pulled over but from only viewing this video footage I can't see any reason for the gunfire...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
in all honesty, i probably would have shot if i was in that situation, dude reached into the car, its you or him, but the stuff after the shooting is pretty disturbing