Video I did, what you guys think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Why do white ppl always gotta have that annoying ass eminen tone and subject matter... smh

A for effort tho no hate

Yo I clicked the link and Listened....read the posts in the thread till I got to this one...

Dat nigga rappin wether white , black,brown or canadian or what ever got a voice 1 million times less annoying than some black rappers I heard(db the General for example rap like he got 3 adams apples and needs to take a dump)...hahaha

ON the topic of the song Its not something Id listne to but I cant knock your hustle .

May 16, 2002
I actually liked it, Breh. Although it was one location, you made it work. The people in the video served a purpose. They weren't there just taking up space like in most typical videos we see today. They weren't playing the, "Practice Looking Hard" role or standing in the background with an insecure look on their face.

It was well shot & edited. It lightweight reminded me of Will Smith's, "Parents Just Don't Understand." which was a good thing IMHO.

Another thing I liked is, it showed you actually took the time to set up a backdrop for the video. You didn't choose a liquor store or a house on the "block" or some street corner with people flashing guns & gang signs.

It was outside the norm of what we see today in most underground videos. With that being said, you put a lot of time & thought into it & the end result was great.

2 Thumbs Up!!!!

Last edited:
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
I actually liked it, Breh. Although it was one location, you made it work. The people in the video served a purpose. They weren't there just taking up space like in most typical videos we see today. They weren't playing the, "Practice Looking Hard" role or standing in the background with an insecure look on their face.

It was well shot & edited. It lightweight reminded me of Will Smith's, "Parents Just Don't Understand." which was a good thing IMHO.

Another thing I liked is, it showed you actually took the time to set up a backdrop for the video. You didn't choose a liquor store or a house on the "block" or some street corner with people flashing guns & gang signs.

It was outside the norm of what we see today in most underground videos. With that being said, you put a lot of time & thought into it & the end result was great.

2 Thumbs Up!!!!
What he said.. totally agree..its time for a change from the usual rap videos. Im even guilty of it..i like this.. and i like the video u did for me too.. even tho we filmed it one location. It was the right location...the labb