Video: G-Unit, Dipset Performing Live Nyc, 50, Jim Jones, Banks, Juelz Santana

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com

50 & Jim Jonez BET apperance. Jimmy goin to G-Unit?

September 14, 2007. This morning, MediaTakeOut.com spoke with an Interscope executive who claims that sales of 50 Cent’s Curtis has increased substantially in the last 24 hours. According to the exec, who asked to remain anonymous, Curtis is quickly catching up to Kanye West’s Graduation - and it may surpass it!!

The insider told MediaTakeOut.com, “Graduation had an extremely good first day and has since fallen off. Curtis, on the other hand, keeps getting stronger … I know that Kanye’s camp is already celebrating a victory, but the battle’s not over yet.”

And there may be some truth to what he’s saying. An Amazon.com insider told MediaTakeOut.com that sales of 50 Cent’s album are “stronger than we expected earlier in the week.”

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Its a problem if these 2 donkeys get together.....Jim Jones and 50 ..WOAH...2 cocky ass New York Boys....Watch out!!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Not a big fan of Jimmy, but he's one of the last people I'd expect to sign to G-Unit. After all the big boasting about being independant, making that indy cash, yada yada...oh well, they can both be baaaaaaaaaallin outta the rap game for all I care.

Feb 10, 2006
for reals tho, 9-3 look like bitches now cuz 50 made fun of their ass on that cam'ron diss video he made a while back. if i were 50 i'll try to sign cam first

Feb 5, 2005

JIM JONES IZ COO, DICC PRODUCER, AVERAGE RAPPER...

IF I WAZ CAM I WOULDNT TRIP ( EVEN THO HIM & JIM GREW UP TOGETHER )...

MONEY SPEAKz MAYN !!

ALSO, IF HE STILL GOT HELL RELL & J.R WRITER WIT HIM THEN HEz COO...

BUT THE SOUTH IZ REALLY BOUT 2 HAVE A PROLLEM IF ITz TRU ABOUT TRIC DADDY SIGN'N TO G-UNIT TOO...

- GEEzUz

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
all these rappers know what theyre doing. i wouldnt be surprised if they are all working together. fake beefs & fake disses to keep their names buzzing & boost sales. so many publicity stunts

Oct 14, 2004
Nick Pro said:
oh fuck you just ruined rob s4's life with those clips!! lollllll

You're an idiot. Maybe you should be working on music instead of riding my dick.

Cam the best in Dipset. So what if juelz and jimmy do whatever.

You lames are going to see.

Go worship 50 some more you lames.