Victim In CTA Red Line Attack Caught On Tape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
i hope those GD guys teaches him a lesson cuz shit like this is only gonna have cops coming around and fuck up their business. i dont know how Chicago is right now, never been there, but from what ive watched, grimiest hoods ive seen in the US.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^ the west side's not as bad as it used to be, which was one of the worst hoods in the country. But the south side's still fucked. And that's where this dude was from

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
IF THAT WAS IN LA COUNTY JAIL, THAT DEPUTY WOULDA PROBABLY KNOCKED HIS ASS OUT, AND PUT HIM STRAIGHT INTO THE GANG MODULE... TTCF!!!

I FEEL BAD FOR HIS MOM, WITH HIM ACTING LIKE A FUCKIN IDIOT IN FRONT OF HER LIKE THAT, AND EVEN WORSE, THE POPO ALL IN HIS GRILL...

KIDS NOWADAYS...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
IF THAT WAS IN LA COUNTY JAIL, THAT DEPUTY WOULDA PROBABLY KNOCKED HIS ASS OUT, AND PUT HIM STRAIGHT INTO THE GANG MODULE... TTCF!!!

I FEEL BAD FOR HIS MOM, WITH HIM ACTING LIKE A FUCKIN IDIOT IN FRONT OF HER LIKE THAT, AND EVEN WORSE, THE POPO ALL IN HIS GRILL...

KIDS NOWADAYS...
he's young, doesn't know any better and is a product of his environment.

that screw at the end saying he will see him back in 10 years isn't helpibng shit either, it's setting him up to fail.

Nov 7, 2006

that screw at the end saying he will see him back in 10 years isn't helpibng shit either, it's setting him up to fail.
exactly. the kid NEEDS help and because there cheesey scare tactics aint working they just kick him to the curb smh. maybe talk to him like a human being and maybe it woulda been a little different.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
exactly. the kid NEEDS help and because there cheesey scare tactics aint working they just kick him to the curb smh. maybe talk to him like a human being and maybe it woulda been a little different.
well its called "scared straight" so thats kind of the entire premise of the show / program

this kids teachers have probably tried to help him, youth guidance counselors, his parents, his family, kid is just stupid and you cant help anybody who doesnt want to be helped. i hope his mom can just cut ties to him and kick him out into the streets, she shouldnt have to deal with that bullshit

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005

THAT MUTHAFUCKA AINT THAT YOUNG...

SO YOURE SAYIN THE COP WAS SETTING HIM UP TO FAIL? I WONDER IF I WATCHED THE VIDEO YOU WATCHED, BECAUSE THE VIDEO I SAW, I SAW A DUDE WHO LOOKED LIKE HE WAS PRETTY MUCH AT THE FAILURE STAGE, AND IS GONNA DO NOTHING BUT FAIL BEFORE THOSE 10 YEARS ROLL AROUND...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
only part i didnt agree with was when they kicked him out for being a fuck up....they should have put that inmate in there with him alone ..... with the lights out...somebody would get taught a lesson...the hard way