Victim In CTA Red Line Attack Caught On Tape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
WHAT A BITCH...

THAT OLD TIMER IS PROBABLY THE ONLY PERSON THAT PUNK WOULD EVER STEAL ON... A HOMELESS MAN WEIGHING 90 LBS SOAKING WET, AND PROBABLY SHIT FACED OF SOME TAKKA VODKA...

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Is there anything more annoying then that guy that reenacts the punch then laughs about it. I can't stand when people do that. Like dude, we all know what a punch looks like, you're not tough because you're punching air and laughing about it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this is why people are still racist
i swear i think worldstarhiphop is owned by white people or black people who want to further racism or some shit
this vid originated on there

seems like they post something everyday that has some fucked up black people doing something to some white people, or some fucked up white people doing some shit to some black people, or other races just doing ridiculous shit. its always some sensationalist shit that makes a whole race look bad

you can see it in the comments, its like that site only exists to further ignorance and divide the poor

Mar 21, 2009
i swear i think worldstarhiphop is owned by white people or black people who want to further racism or some shit
this vid originated on there

seems like they post something everyday that has some fucked up black people doing something to some white people, or some fucked up white people doing some shit to some black people, or other races just doing ridiculous shit. its always some sensationalist shit that makes a whole race look bad

you can see it in the comments, its like that site only exists to further ignorance and divide the poor
wow that was a lot smart than hella dead babies. props

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
we need a hero, a hero who will stand up and fight, fight the scourge of 90's babies until they are no more. (except good lookin females with big tiddies and ass)