VHS taped you watched most?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
The Sword in the Stone (1963)
Robin Hood (1973)

Both Disney movies. When I was a kid I would watch them over and over. Quite possibly the two movies I have watched the most ever. I watched Robin Hood maybe a year ago but I havent seen SITS in a loooong time.

Oct 23, 2006
ENCINO MAN (92) by far. I copped that shit at a garage sale when I was like 9 years old or some shit an watched it almost everyday. I still have it too, its all duct taped up. Also its the "demo version" that has words running through the bottom of the screen the whole time... it was for video stores or some shit before it was officially released.

ALSO: COMMANDO, T2, STAR WARS

Feb 15, 2006
menace to society...the tape gets all distorted right before that ghetto bird beat comes on...musta played that a hundred times..
What the fuck thats hella weird I had a bootleg of that videotape and it got distorted at the exact same time. I wonder if thats some shit that all the videotapes did or just a coincidence. Anyone else have this shit?