Vengeance (Trailer)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
50 Cent and Tech N9ne Star in 'Vengeance'

* Posted Sep 17th 2010 12:00PM by Carter Maness

Other than manning his increasingly rabble-rousing Twitter account, 50 Cent has spent most of the year acting and he's adding yet another film to his upcoming projects list. Set for release November 11, 50 and indie rap mainstay Tech N9ne will be starring in a new film entitled 'Vengeance' with veteran character actor Danny Trejo.

50 Cent's role in the movie is still relatively unknown, but the film's director Gil Medina recently discussed how Tech N9ne was chosen for his role.

"I'd been to a lot of shows with Tech N9ne and watched him grow," he reflected. "Nobody knew, nobody could have even foreseen that at the time this movie is getting ready to come out that Tech N9ne is the number one independent underground rapper in the world ... Also, Danny [Trejo] did Tech's video 'Like Yeah.' That's his latest video and Danny was in that. So Tech is a really good friend of ours."

Trejo's most recent turn was in Robert Rodriguez's 'Machete' and he's also known for roles as a menacing, antagonistic character in films like 'Desperado,' 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico,' 'From Dusk Till Dawn' and the borderline amazing 'Snoop Dogg's Hood of Horror.'

It's unknown if 'Vengeance' is slated for a straight-to-DVD release through 50 Cent's Cheetah Vision Films production company or if 50 received the role as an outside job.

SOURCE: http://www.theboombox.com/2010/09/17/50-cent-and-tech-n9ne-star-in-vengeance/

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
lol thats prolly the one part tech is in so no point in watching any further
Pretty much. Attempts to rob the store, gets fatally shot, then gets carted off by the coroner or whatever. The end (for Tech). Oops, sorry for the spoilers.

I feel like this movie has been in the works since like 2004.
Maybe that is because it has. I believe it was completed in 2004 (maybe even 2003) and had an initial release set for 2005 as "Jack's Law" but got shelved due to the directory or producer getting in trouble over sex crimes against a minor (or something to that effect) and has pretty much been a mythical film since. Here a few years ago, they rebranded the film as "Vengeance" in an effort to shop it to some distributors, as well as shot the additional footage with 50, etc. Then about a year and a half ago, Trejo & Tech said they were going to give it to the fans for free (if I'm not mistaken) but had limited edition DVDs or something that you could pre-order. People ordered... and here we are again with another release looking to be gearing up that will probably fall through and we'll be here again a year from now expected to get hyped about the 2 minutes of Tech footage again.

Oct 2, 2006
Oh ok thanks for the info. I was wondering why this video was being resurrected on the boards again. I thought it was just something random to take up space on here. Didn't know they were rebranding the film trying to push for another release that will probably never happen.

May 7, 2008
even though this is old news..i couldnt help but laugh at "Its unsure if this will go straight to dvd " ... it sure as fk aint going anywhere higher than that hahaha its a B - movie obviously lol its lucky it doesnt go straight to bin lol