Vegas Stripclubs???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
Triple youre trippin!! I went to Cheetah club for the first time back in September and there was nothing but thick bitches. I'm not talkin about fat girls with cottage cheese and guts that call themselves "thick", I mean chicks with figures....thighs and big ass.... I would highly recommend the spot.

I used to like Deja Vu, but now they serve liquor all night and had to change it to a topless only club...used to be all nude. Its still cool and if you're convincing enough the chicks will flash you the coochie and brown eye. lol

I hit up Cheetah club around 5am on my last night in Vegas....maybe you went in when all the dirty skunks were working Triple...

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Crazy Horse 2, I went there for my homie'z bachelor party and we waz in there from 9pm to 8am, them bitchez iz REAL friendly and HANDZ ON

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
get a hooker instead it'll prolly actually cost you less. Ive been in my fair share of strip clubs but not in vegas. Seems like theyre even more over priced then regular strip clubs. The best place is in north hollywood, everything is cheap and the bitches are all bad as fuck. I miss living there. My boy used to fuck with a girl who worked at the deja vu in noho, that sucked kickin it with her and her friends.