vamp loc 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
any word on a release from him? does any one have that "twin rivers" track ft. bleezo produced by beta that was floating around you tube a while back?

Jun 11, 2004
Thanks. I tried buying it from that link, made the paypal payment, but never was redirected or sent a download link. lol I guess i got took. i actually wanted to hear the mixtape so its a shame i can't even after paying for it.

Jun 11, 2004
Actually they emailed me the link right after my last post, so its all gravy. So I'm gonna bump that shit right now, hell yea. i didn't know the mixtape was out thx.

Props: siccone420
Mar 27, 2007
RAVAGAE i was gonna post the same shit but was like "I dont wanna come across as the HATER" But this Vamp Loc 1 dude this nigga sucks and Im ready these comments like is this joke how is this dude really thinkin rapping is gonna work

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
His voice needs work but the beats and features are nice, specially that twin rivas track
so ur saying he sucks too lol so does the guy that proped u. It never hurts to xpress ur opinion on the SICCNESS. Thats what make this community so good. Theres alot of ppl on here with alot of diffrent tast. Just dont B' close minded, I dont know maybe ill give amp Loc ah few more spins and nxt month say hes my favoret rapper. I remember when I was giving M-SANE props on his new album ah long time ago and Lynch himself was calling me ah "dick rider". I told lynch I met him in person and told him hes ah legend in the rap game. Then asked him if being ah fan means im ah dick rider? does he think of all fans like this? I forget what lynch said after that but he was still like fucc u anyways. At that time I guess Lynch and M-SANE was beefing over the net.