VALLEY 2 DA BAY COMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
YAH "VALLEY 2 DA BAY VOL 1" IS ALMOST DONE IM JUST WAITING ON 2 TRACKS TO FINSH UP ON AND SOME FINSH THE TRACKLISTING BUT NOW IM STARTIN ON "VALLEY 2 DA BAY VOL 2" AND "209 TO DA 415 STATUS" COMPS SO IF U GOT A TRACK HIT ME UP

THX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!

VALLEY 2 DA BAY WITH HITS FROM

BIG OSO LOC FROM 114% GANGSTA MIXTAPE VOL 2 "MANIAC RIDA"

MOUSIE FEAT SKITZ AND LOU E LOU-"THE HUSTLE"

LOUIE LOC FEAT DAVINA , MOUSIE ON A HOTT ASS TRACK AS WELL

AND MANY MORE!!!!

BE SURE TO PICK IT UP COMMING SOON!!!

LATE MARCH 2005/EARLY APRIL 2005

---DKPRODUCTIONZ.ENT

Aug 17, 2002
Come kill me bitch!

NoRxCaL209 said:

AND MANY MORE!!!!
There is a possibility that one has miscomprehended such responses stated above. However, one's unwilling suspension of belief leads one to assume various compilations such as this "Valley to the Bay" will be brimmed with bountenous recycled musical expressions performed by artists indegenous to Northern California. If one hypothesizes falsely then one offers his apology.

Nov 2, 2002
julian said:
There is a possibility that one has miscomprehended such responses stated above. However, one's unwilling suspension of belief leads one to assume various compilations such as this "Valley to the Bay" will be brimmed with bountenous recycled musical expressions performed by artists indegenous to Northern California. If one hypothesizes falsely then one offers his apology.
i concur with that statement.

LMAO the fool actually told us which albums hes recycling the songs off of. And i dont wanna buy no comp that has tracks "submitted" by people in that way. (im making a comp, i'm taking submissions)

Jan 6, 2004
NONE OF THE TRACKS I LISTED ARE RECYCLED THEY HAVE NEVER BEFORE BEEN HEARD THOSE OR JUST SOME OF THE HEATERS THAT ARE ON IT. AND THE BIG OSO LOC SONG THATS OFF HIS THROWBACK EDITION 114% GANGSTA MIXTAPE VOL 2 SO HOW IS THAT RECYCLED WHEN IM HELPIN HIM PROMOTE HIS UPCOMIN ALBUM!!!! U NEVA HEARD IT AND THE OTHER TWO SONGS I LISTED THERE BRAND NEW NEVA BEFORE HEARD SO HOW ARE THEY RECYCLED??

May 12, 2006
c0rn brEaD! said:
AHAHA I kill myself... But yeah.. Yup cd never happend.

C

CcytzO_Loc

if you want some real heat from the 209 you need ta come fucc wit Young Erupt, Pook Nutt, and myself.... Valley Pain bringin the hardest traccs on the streets of Stoccton....buut we aint on that submission bullshit....if you wanna actually meet wit cats and hit the studio we can come wit somethin dope....but we dont make music for strangers we aint ever met.....

Jul 11, 2005
NoRxCaL209 said:
YAH "VALLEY 2 DA BAY VOL 1" IS ALMOST DONE IM JUST WAITING ON 2 TRACKS TO FINSH UP ON AND SOME FINSH THE TRACKLISTING BUT NOW IM STARTIN ON "VALLEY 2 DA BAY VOL 2" AND "209 TO DA 415 STATUS" COMPS SO IF U GOT A TRACK HIT ME UP

THX FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!

AND MANY MORE!!!!

BE SURE TO PICK IT UP COMMING SOON!!!

LATE MARCH 2005/EARLY APRIL 2005

---DKPRODUCTIONZ.ENT
WUSSUP TO EVERYONE- I AINT BEEN ON HERE IN A MINUTE.... BUT I WAS WONDERIN' WHAT TRACK THAT IS THAT I'M ON WITH LOUIE LOC?.... I DID A FEW TRACKS WAY BACK WHEN FOR A FEW HOMIES HERE N THERE BUT I WAS JUS WONDERIN' WHAT TRACK THAT WAS?.... IF U LET ME KNOW I'D APPRECIATE IT. 1 LOVE~ DAVINA.

Nov 2, 2002
LOL this dude was taking pre-orders and everything two years ago...Not to mention the guy is a white dude with acne